2

Rya's pov

I'm finally feeling like myself again! No fever, no stuffy nose. Nothing but me. Today my brothers and I have an interview. I'm beyond nervous because I'm coming out as transgender to my fans today. Then right after that, I have my first show as an openly trans woman.

During the interview

"Hello viewers, we are here with Palaye Royale right before they go on stage. Introduce yourselves gentleman." The interviewer says. I just sigh, and say my new intro after Sebastian, then Em follows right after me, "hello my name is Rya, I'm the lead singer in Palaye Royale." I say with a smile, noticing the confusion on the interviewers face. "Remington, what did you say? I didn't quite understand." "I said my name is Rya. Oh wait I forgot. I didn't tell anyone that I am a transgender female, I'm on patches and at some point I might get  gender reassignment surgery. My personality that everyone knows is the real me so no changes there. That felt good to get off my chest." I say with a sigh. "Oh." Is all he said.

"So boys, what was it like working on American Satan and Paradise City?" "It was crazy knowing that our music would be in a movie and tv show." Sebastian said. "Remington, what was it like recording the original music?" He asks, clearly avoiding my proper pronouns. "Sir, stop dead naming me. It's very disrespectful. Respect my pronouns, I use she/her pronouns. And  as for your question it was weird knowing I would be dubbing my own boyfriends voice." I say, then go quiet for the rest of the interview. He started using my new name and pronouns, and when he asked a question I just didn't answer but my brothers did.

No! No! No! My first show back! And my first show after coming out. I EMBARRASSED MYSELF! I was running around on stage as one does, and my pants AND underwear got caught on a mic stand. I tore my pants!!! Fuck my life! I ran off stage bawling out of embarrassment. I ran into Andy's dressing room and hid. Yes, I hid. And I have every fucking right to. He just looked at me confused but walked over to see if I was ok.

"Rya, baby. What happened?" Andy asks softly. "I-I... I embarrassed myself. I'm not going back out there." "What did you do?" "My pants tore in front of everyone!" "Aw sweetheart, it'll be ok. You don't have to go back out. You're brothers just said their goodbyes. It's ok." He said crawling down next me. "Can I make you feel better? I guarantee you'll forget all about this whole incident." He said kissing my neck a little. "H-How are you g-gonna do that?" "Do you trust me?" I just nodded in response.

No pov
⚠️smut warning ⚠️

Andy swoops Rya up off the ground and lays her on the couch. He then crawls up on top of her, kissing her neck. "I'm so proud of you for coming out. I love you, princess." Andy says, running his hands up Rya's sides. She pulls him back into a kiss which she breaks shortly after. "Fuck me Andy." She whispered, pulling on his pants. He reattached his lips to her neck, intending on leading his mark.

Rya sits up and slips her top off and Andy does the same with his. Once they're out of their clothes, Andy double checks that Rya wants this. "Rya, are sure you want to do this?" She laughs at his sweetness. "Yes Andy. Just fuck me already or I'll find a way to please myself. I'm an independent woman who don't need no man." She teases. He just smirks and tells her to lay with her chest on the couch and her knees on the floor.

He got down with her and then checked to see if the door was locked which it was. He kisses down her back, knowing she loved that. "Do I need to prep you baby?" He asks, kissing right by her ear. She shakes her head 'no' and pushed her ass back against him. "Ok, princess." He reached over to his bag, grabbing a bottle of lube.

He put a decent amount on his hand and lathered it on his cock. He leans down and gives Rya a small kiss. "Ready princess?" She eagerly nods as a reply. He lined up with her and very carefully pushing in. Her mouth fell open and she let out a small moan.

Soon enough, Andy gets a nod signaling he can move. So he started thrusting slow with a decent amount of strength backing them up. Rya grabs Andy and kisses him roughly. When she pulls away she says, "fuck me hard Andrew." Using his full name always got him riled up. He just raised his eyebrow and pick up pace. Rya's head fell back and she let out a loud moan. Andy places his hand over her mouth muffling her sounds. "Oh darling. You better be quiet, your brothers might hear." He continues to trust hard. She grab his hand and pulled it down to her throat. "Then choke me." She replied.

And that he did. Not long after, his thrusts began to get shaky and Rya was having a hard time staying quiet. Ah fuck! I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum!" He moans. "Shoot it in me baby!" She whined out. Andy came and the intense feeling caused Rya to cum.

They just lay there on the dressing room floor, catching their breath for a little bit. "We should probably get going to the bus." Andy says. "Yeah, I don't want to make it too obvious we had sex in a dressing room. Or they just straight up leave us here." She laughs. "That wouldn't be good. Wanna borrow some of my clothes?" Andy asked and kissed her head. "That's be nice."

He gets up and gets comfortable clothes for both of them. Once they got dressed, they headed back to the busses. "Hey guys. What took you so long?" Jinxx asks. "She was upset because of what happened on stage so we just chilled in my dressing room for a while." Andy responds and grabs a juice box for him and one for Rya. "Ok, we'll we are gonna have a movie marathon since we don't have a show tomorrow. Wanna join, you can pick one." Emerson says holding the remote in the air. They two looked at each other, exchanging nods. "Yeah sure. Yeah not." Rya said with a smile before curling up on the couch with Andy.