4

No pov

Andy woke up and it was still a little dark out. He looked down to see Rya laying on his chest, awake but not getting out of be yet. "Good morning, love." He whispered to her with his raspy morning voice and kisses her on the head. "Good morning daddy." She smirks up at him. "Oh so we're horny are we?" He laughs. "What told you that?" She replies sarcastically and crawled onto his hips.

"Wanna go a round before we have to get up and do stuff?" She asked, leaning down to kiss his neck. "Ok princess. If that is what you want to do, I sure as hell won't complain." He says, messing with the waistband of her shorts, which look like this

" He says, messing with the waistband of her shorts, which look like this

He slips his hands under the fabric and grabs her soft skin. This entire time, they were making out, fighting for dominance... which of course Andy easily won. Their hands roaming each other's bodies. "You are perfect, male or female. I love you either way. You have the body of a goddess, Rya." Andy praises, biting at her neck. She just shakes her head 'no' and let's out a little whine. "Yes you are. Don't back talk me on this."  He raised an eyebrow.

He flips her over, laying her on her back. "Sit up, baby doll." He practically whispers. She complies, sitting up and lifting her arms, knowing that Andy wanted to take her shirt off. He quickly grabs the thin layer of fabric and whips it over her head. He sat up and took off his boxers. At the same time, Rya was taking of her pajama bottoms like her life depended on it.

Andy reached over to one of the under bed compartments and grabbed a bottle of lube. He crawled back over and kissed his lover on the lips. He laid her on her back and grabbed the bottle of lube. He squeezed a good amount of the substance into his hand and coated it on his member.

Rya pulls Andy down into a kiss before giving him the silent nod of approval. He gives her a small smile before lining up with her. He looks to her for one more nod, signaling to go ahead. He very carefully pushed into her. Her eyes rolled back and her mouth fell open. She placed her hands on his biceps, needing to grip something.

Not long after, her death grip on his arms loosened, a sign she's ready. "You ok?" He asks. "Yeah... Y-You can move now." She says softly with uneven breathing. Hesitantly, he began to thrust. He knows that she can handle it rough. The thing is, he can tell what she's craving without her having to even look at him. And right now, medium. Sweet. Not too fast but not too slow either.

He thrusts at a steady pace, holding her hips tightly. She's trying not to be loud because they're the bus. He doesn't care, wake up the entire fucking block. He kisses down her chest and bites and plays with her nipples. The one action alone was able to get her to be more vocal. "Oh my god Andy!!" She moans out, her back lifted off the bed. "Harder Andy." She begs, grabs his arms again. He didn't hesitate to speed up. "OH FUCK ANDY! SO GOOD!" She screams. He groans, feeling her tighten around him. "Andy! Cumming!" She moans, her eyes rolled in the back of her head from all the pleasure. "Cum for me princess." He moans, on the verge of cumming himself. She releases, pushing Andy over the edge.

They just laid there for a while, enjoy each other's presence. "Do we really have to get up?" Andy whines, like a child. "Not right now, in a little bit we do." She replied, laughing at how cute he is. "I love you Andy." "I love you too Rya."

Let's go over and see what Jinxx and Jake are are up to🤨

No pov

"J-Jake!" Jinxx moans out, his moans being muffled my his own hand.

Jake pulls out and flips Jinxx over onto his stomach. Jinxx immediately pushes his ass up a little off the mattress. Jake lines up and slams back into Jinxx, getting a loud moan from him. "Jake, I need cum.. Please." He begs, pushing his ass back into Jake's thrusts. "Just a little longer baby." Jake practically growls.

"Cum for me baby boy." Jake moans. Jinxx didn't waste any time, he came the second he got permission. Jake came right along side him. "Oh my god... FUCK JAKE!" Jinxx screams out, shaking uncontrollably. "Baby? Are you ok?" Jake ask, a little concerned that Jinxx hadn't moved yet since he came. "Yeah... I-I'm ok.. just literally shaken up." He jokes.

A little while later everyone had met up in one of the busses for breakfast. "Did they?" Sebastian asks as he walked in the door. "YES!" Everyone but Jinxx, Jake, Rya and Andy yell back. "You owe me 50 bucks per couple Emerson! I called it! And that right there is why we stayed in a hotel." Sebastian laughs. "Why is that?" Larisa asks, still confused. "Because Jake and Jinxx like to shake the bus, and Rya and Andy like to wake the entire neighborhood.... anyways, who wants breakfast. And yes Andy I made something vegan for you." Lonny says, causing the whole room to erupt with laughter.

Everyone sat and ate there food and then went out to enjoy the city.