7

No pov

Rya and Andy are on their way to their doctors appointment. Today is the day they find out the gender. They both think it's a boy but they'd be more than happy with either.

"We're here!" Andy says, pulling into a parking spot. "I'm so nervous. What if they say the baby isn't healthy?" Rya panics. "Babe chill. It'll be ok. Think positive, we're finding out if it's a boy or girl!" He smiles. "Yeah.. ok let's go! I wanna see my baby!" Rya says opening her door. "Our baby!" Andy laughs.

They get checked in and sit down. There wasn't many people there so it shouldn't be too long til they get called back. After about 10 minutes the door opens and a nurse with a clipboard stands there, "Rya, we're ready for you." She smiles and holds the door open for them.

Once everyone begins they check the heartbeat, the room fills with a loud thumping coming from the machine. Andy looks at the monitor and then at Rya with a huge smile. "You're baby is developing great. No complications. So far they're healthy."  The doctor says with a smile. "You wanted the gender right?" She asks. "Yes please." Rya replied. "Ok do want me to tell you now or are you planning on do a reveal?" She asked. "We want to know, we're gonna tell our friends and family later." Andy explained. "Ok well I'm happy to tell you, you're having a healthy baby girl." The doctor smiles. "Seriously? We so sure we having a boy!" Andy laughs. "I'm just glad she's healthy, that's all that matters." He says and kissed Rya. "We have a daughter." She smiles.

When they left they went to get some balloons. They got some black ones, symbolizing a boy and they got some red, symbolizing a girl. They got them filled and went back home. They gonna pop the ones that are the opposite gender. So since it's a girl, they'll pop they black leaving the red ones standing.

The second they walk in the door, Larisa yells from across the room, "what is it?!? I must know now!" Sebastian follows after, "yeah, do I have a niece or a nephew?" "Everyone go sit in the living room and we'll explain how this is gonna work.

Once everyone was there, Andy FaceTimed his mom so his parents could see. Rya did the same with her mom as well. Everyone was taking about what they thought it was and wouldn't be quiet, she whistled to get there attention. "Ok, so the black balloons represent a boy, the red ones represent a girl. Whatever the baby is not, that color balloon gets popped. So the one standing is the gender of the baby." She explains. Her and Andy take one of each color and a knife.

"Ok everyone, you ready?" Andy smiles. Everyone yells "YES!" They take the knives and hold them above the balloons, moving back and forth from black to red. Soon they had enough and popped the black balloons. Everyone starts screaming and freaking out. "It's a girl? Really? I have a niece?" Emerson asks in the verge of tears. "Omg Emerson! I thought I was the emotional one. Yeah you have niece." Rya says hugging her younger brother. "I'm so happy for you two." CC says pulling Andy into a hug then going over to Rya. "We have to go shopping for baby clothes soon!" Larisa smiles hugging the couple. "Seb.. I want a baby." She says teasingly. "Umm.. I don't know about that." He quickly responds.

"I can't get over the fact that we have a daughter and she is right her." Andy said laying his head on Rya's belly. "In about 5 months she'll be in our arms. We should start thinking of names." Rya says, running her hands through his hair. "I have a few ideas." He mumbled, with a smile. "What are they?" "Well I like jenavive, but I also like jade. What about you?" "I like Vivianne." She says. "That's cute, we'll have to think. We have time. For right now, let's go to bed. I'm sleepy." Andy sighs. "Ok, good night love. I love you." "I love you too. And you my little princess." He said placing his and on Rya's belly before drifting off to sleep.