17

Rya pov

Why!? Why won't this baby get out of me?! I'm officially two weeks past my due date. My doctor gave me a list of things to try and induce labor. On this list it says that exercise can do it sometimes. My friend when she was pregnant, pineapple put her into labor. Spicy food is on there. Lastly... sex. Yeah.

"This is so fucking tiring." I whine, sitting down on the couch. "Do you wanna try some of the things Dr. Bree suggested?" Andy ask. "What's on the list again?" He runs through the list. "Um.. let's go for a walk, just around the block." I sigh. "Alright, let's go. Anyone want to join?" Andy asks. "I'll go." Emerson says and runs to grab shoes.

"Ready?" Andy asks standing on the porch. "Yes. I just want this kid out of me! I wanna hold him." "Hopefully this will work. If not you've got more things to try." Emerson says softly. "Yeah yeah, let's go." I say and start walking.

When we get back I was the first to walk in the door. "Nothing?" Lonny asked, sad for me. "Nothing." I pout and sit back down. "Andy, my back hurts." "Mama no! No hurt!" Vivi runs up to me with her arms out. "It's not like I want to be in pain." I laugh and pick her up. Andy sits next to me and starts rubbing my back. "Wanna try something else?" He asks, with a soft voice. "Sure."

Emerson, Larisa and Sebastian leave to do something, I forgot what. It's been a while and not theres one thing left on that list. "Well. There is only one thing on this list that you haven't tried, and there's only one person who can help you with that." Jake says looking at the piece of paper and then up at Andy. "I mean we can try." Andy says hesitantly. "Are you ok with that? If not it's ok, I just would do anything at this point to get this kid out of me." I say. "Alright babe. Let's go, let's hope this work. If not they'll probably induce you in a few days." Andy replied and kissed my cheek.

Fast forward
No pov

"Feel anything?" Andy says out of breath laying back down. "Depends on what you mean by that." Rya laughs. "You know what I mean, and you weren't say you couldn't feel it a second ago." Andy jokes. "I was joking Andy. And no, nothing cha- oh god ow!!" Rya grabs her belly. "Wait, did it actually work?!" Andy freaks out. "Yes! Get the bag, get dressed. Let's go." She shouts at him. "Holy shit? We're about to bring another baby into the world!" Andy smiles as he finished getting dressed.

"Guys it worked, call seb and tell him to meet us at the hospital." Andy says. "Jinxx, you can take care of Vivi in the waiting room right?" Rya asked in between contractions. "Yes of course." He quickly responds.

Sebastian pov

"One second guys, it's Lonny." He says and answers the phone. "Hey what's up?" "Rya's in labor, meet us at the hospital." "Holy shit ok, we're on our way now." I quickly answered then hung up. "What is it?"  Larisa asks. "Rya is in labor, they asked us to meet up at the hospital. We need to leave now." "Oh fuck, I'll go pull the car around."  Larisa says and runs off.

At the hospital
No pov

Once Rya was adjusted, they began to get her meds, including her epidural. In the meantime she's having a great time yell at her husband. "Rya, you need to breathe. Deep breaths." He says calmly. "Fuck off Andrew! Shut the fuck up!" She yells, with demons in her eyes. "I'm sorry, I'm just trying to be helpful." He said, feeling bad but at the same time, knowing that she's going to yell. Even if she doesn't want to.

With Seb, Larisa and Emerson
(At the same time everything in the paragraph above is going on)

"Larisa, please slow down." Emerson says and grabs the handle. "I would if the guy behind us wasn't on our tale. And I can't get over because he's too close." She shouts angered. "Then speed up a bit and get over. Then slow the fuck down please Larisa!" Seb yells. She speeds up a little and starts to get over to there left.