SWARGLOK

Arjun and Sagarika chuckled holding the babies who were smiling at them. The boy was just like Sagarika and the girl was just like Arjun.

"They have your eyes." Arjun said.

"And they have your cheeks." Sagarika said.

"Pita's girl." Arjun said cuddling the baby girl.

"Mata's boy !" Sagarika said cuddling the baby boy.

They both then exchanged the baby and cuddled them and showered them with kisses.

"My strong girl." Sagarika said.

"My lovely son." Arjun said.

"Now I think you both should name your kids." Indradev said.

"My daughter would be as calm and strong as the river, She will grow up to be beautiful and patient and will be known as Sahana." Sagarika said.

"My son would possess all the good qualities of the world. He will be an ideal human and will be known as Saatvik." Arjun said.

"Arjun and Sagarika, come to swarglok with me." Indradev offered.

"Forgive us Pitadev but we cannot enjoy the luxuries of Swarglok when my brothers are having a tough time in the vanvas." Arjun said.

"I am not calling you both to enjoy luxuries, Arjun there are more Divyastras you can get from other gods and learn how to use them." Indradev said.

"If that's the case then we certainly would enjoy your hospitality." Arjun said.

《TIMESKIP》

Sagarika and Arjun arrived at Indralok with their kids, it was extremely beautiful. With tall white palace and surprisingly they were walking on the clouds.

"Make yourself at home." Indradev said.

He showed Arjun and Sagarika around and escorted them to their room. The room was big and white, and there were clouds instead of floor.

Sagarika and Arjun got ready, after a long time wearing jewelry and  luxurious clothes. Sagarika was sitting on bed and putting on her jewelry when Sahana grabbed her hair pulling it.

"Oh ! Baby !" Sagarika said picking her up.

"Annoying me just like your father." Sagarika said pinching her nose lightly making her chuckle.

"I annoy you !?" Arjun asked.

"Yes you do." Sagarika said.

"Putra do I annoy your mother ?" Arjun asked Saatvik who just nodded.

"What ? Why are you nodding ? How old are you ? Just a day ? How do you know I annoy your mother ?" Arjun asked tickling him.

"Because it's written all over your face ! You seem like a person who annoys their wife." Sagarika teased.

"That's just not true !" Arjun said taking Sahana in his arms.

"Lets go putri, these son and mother have an alliance against your father." Arjun said taking her out of the room.

"Saatvik putra, let's go we can't leave your father alone. Especially when he is cranky." Sagarika said picking up Saatvik who chuckled as if understanding what she meant.

They both went out of the room to find Arjun and Sahana and found them with Indradev. Talking and chuckling.

"Sagarika ! Come here." Indradev called.

"Yes Pitadev ?" Sagarika asked standing beside Arjun.

"Arjun besides obtaining divine weapons you both also need to obtain Gandharv-astra." Indradev said.

"I am a warrior. What will I do with Gandharva-astra which will teach me the nitty gritty of music and dance ?" Arjun asked.

"Art is the most powerful weapon, child." Indradev said.

"If that is the case, we can learn that after we have finished the war. We don’t need this weapon and its knowledge for the war that lies ahead." Sagarika said.

"What will you do with the knowledge of divine weapons and war strategies after the war is over ? And remember you have to hide yourself for Agyatvas. How will you do that ? Hiding yourself in your real form is impossible thus you must learn Dance and Music." Indradev said.

"Alright we agree." Arjun said.

"I'd like to learn some music." Sagarika said.

"And I'll learn the art of dance." Arjun said.

"But Pitadev who will teach us ?" Sagarika asked.

"My three beloved Apsara." Indradev said and three beautiful Apsaras came in view.

"Greetings I am Apsara Chitrasen, I shall teach you Dance." Chitrasen said.

"Greetings I am Apsara Rambha, I shall teach you music

"Greetings I am Apsara Rambha, I shall teach you music." Rambha said.

"Greetings I am Urvashi, I too shall teach you dance

"Greetings I am Urvashi, I too shall teach you dance." Urvashi said.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆A/NAPSARA AALI !!!!SORRY IF THE IMAGES ARE UNCLEAR, THESE ARE THE BEST ONES I FOUND

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
A/N
APSARA AALI !!!!
SORRY IF THE IMAGES ARE UNCLEAR, THESE ARE THE BEST ONES I FOUND.