DRAUPADI'S SADNESS

Draupadi was eagerly waiting for the Upapandavas to come, its been years since she last saw them. Sagarika too was excited to meet them.

And soon Prativindhya, Sutsom, Shrutakarm, Shatanik and Shrutasen entered the room where everyone was waiting eagerly for them. They all were splitting images of their father but had the will power of Draupadi.

Everyone went to the kitchen as Bheem made his famous laddoos. Yuddhistir challenged the children to eat it without folding their elbows and they all tried to do it, they tried to throw it in their mouth but it fell on their faces.

Suddenly Draupadi came running in, she looked stressed and emotional for some reason. She sighed in relief seeing all the children in the kitchen.

"Jyesht Mata how do we complete this challenge ?" Abhimanyu asked.

"Come sit in a circle." Draupadi said heavy heartedly.

They all did what she said and then took a laddoo and fed to Abhimanyu, he then fed the laddoo to Prativindhya who fed Sutsom in the same way, they all followed the same way.

But when Shrutsen tried to feed the laddoo to Draupadi, she broke into tears for some reason. The Pandavas thought she got emotional as she saw them after so many years but the real reason was far to harsh.

At evening the story teller Dundumali recited the tale of Krishna and Kans. And the Draupadi was not sad anymore but had a determination in her eyes.

Next day Uttara and Abhimanyu got married and the entire kingdom was in joy. After that Krishna went to Hastinapoor for peace treaty.

Krishna first proposed that Maharaj Dhritrashtra should give the kingdom of Pandavas back to them and prepare his sons for the punishment. Duryodhan denied.

Krishna then proposed that if Duryodhan and Dushashan touch the feet of Sagarika and Draupadi and apologize, the Pandavas will consider it enough punishment. Duryodhan denied.

Lastly Krishna proposed just to give independent rights of 5 villages to Pandavas. Duryodhan denied again. The elders sighed knowing that their doom was near.

Duryodhan tried to capture Krishna but failed miserably as Krishna showed him a vision of his future.

Duryodhan found himself running away from someone and then he saw Krishna on top of him breaking his thighs. He screamed in agony but then realized there was no pain and this was just a dream.

He looked at Krishna frightened for his life, he was dripping in sweat. The elders looked at him confused but then realized Krishna must have done something to his mind.

"AB HUMARA MILNA YUDHBHUMI MAI HOGA MAHARAJ !!" Krishna said and walked away.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
A/N
THE WAR IS ABOUT TO START !! AND I WON'T SHOW MUCH OF THE RANBHUMI, BUT BEHIND THE SCENES THAT IS WHAT OUR BRAVE LADIES DID IN THE TENT ? HOW THEY AIDED FOR THE WOUNDED SOLDIERS ? HOW THEY SURVIVED BEING IN SUCH A DARK PLACE ? ETC.