WEDDING

Arjun was waiting in the mandap for his bride to come. He for some reason was getting extremely nervous, he nudged Krishna who was standing beside him.

"Yes ?" Krishna asked.

"Madhav, why am I getting so nervous ?" Arjun asked.

"Probably because this is your last wedding." Krishna said in a playful manner.

"Last ?" Arjun asked.

"What ? You want more wives ?" Krishna asked with fake disbelief.

"NO..I mean...leave it." Arjun said.

"Parth, true love is like that." Krishna said.

"Madhav when I first saw her, I felt my soul say she is the one, she is the one I was looking for." Arjun said.

"Your heart knows when the search for the one is over." Krishna said

Suddenly everyone around them gasped in astonishment, they both turned their head and saw Sagarika in full bridal wear, more regal than before. Arjun's jaw dropped seeing her.

"Parth shut your mouth, you're drooling." Krishna said, as he closed his mouth. Arjun almost had tears in his eyes looking at her.

Sagarika's gaze were down, not in sadness, not in shyness but she was looking down so she won't trip

Sagarika's gaze were down, not in sadness, not in shyness but she was looking down so she won't trip. There were two dasis behind holding her veil, and Maharani Madhavi holding her. The dress was red as blood with gold embellishments and intricate designs. She was wearing heavy jewelry, Arjun could see she was finding it difficult to walk (Sharp archer skills).

Sagarika came to the mandap and Arjun just stared at her. He admired her, how can someone be so perfect, so beautiful, so ethereal. He was broken from his thoughts by the Pandit.

"We will start the the sacred ceremony of wedding now, both of you please be seated." The Pandit said.

《TIMESKIP BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW THE DETAILS OF WEDDING CEREMONY》

"The ceremony is complete and now I announce you as husband and wife." The Pandit announced.

Arjun and Sagarika took the blessings of elders.

"Putri may you have the strength to endure the hardships of life." Maharaj said cupping her face.

"Thank you for everything." Sagarika said.

All the Pandavas and Sagarika left for Indraprasth. Arjun sat on a horse as per tradition and behind her Sagarika sat in the Palki. The rest of the Pandavas were also on the horse except Yuddhistir who was in a rath. They left with a troop of soldiers and dasis just in case.

Sagarika touched her Chudamani which sat on top of her head, it was encrusted with the same stones Draupadi gave her. She sighed, now she has to abide by so many rules, braid her hair, always apply sindoor, wear the chudamani etc. But she wasn't bothered by them, she bothered by the fact how can she live her life with someone she doesn't love.

She didn't regret her decision to marry him, she regretted how it had to be so quick. She cried silently but careful enough not to ruin her face. But wiped her tears remembering the conversation she had with Krishna.

"I wouldn't have agreed to this if it wasn't necessary, trust me my friend once you realize who he is then you will thank me." Krishna said.

She remembered her swayamvar when Duryodhan and Arjun gave their answers she was sure who is the one, as if her soul whispered his name. She saw all the five bases of Dharma in Arjun's eyes, Love and Dedication being the most prominent one. But one question plagued her mind, will he respect her ?

Arjun too was worried, he loved her but was it enough to make her fall in love ?

"Nakul." He called.

"Yes bhrata ?" Nakul responded.

"How do I make your Bhabhishree fall in love with me ?" Arjun asked.

"Well there are usual things like flowers, sweets, promises you don't intend to keep..." Nakul joked.

"Why would I not keep promises ?" Arjun asked offended.

"Don't listen to him Arjun, listen to my advice. Make her laugh, women always want someone who makes them laugh." Bheem said.

"Bhrata Arjun, show Bhabhishree you respect her." Sehdev suggested.

"Arjun, start by making her your friend. Take it slow." Yuddhistir adviced.

"But I still think my idea is better and quick." Nakul pouted.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
A/N

DURYODHAN : Words can't describe how ugly you are Arjun.

Arjun : Words can't describe how attractive you are, Bhrata Duryodhan.

DURYODHAN : well..Thanks.

ARJUN : But numbers can. 2/10.

DURYODHAN : ARJUN !!!!

SAGARIKA AT A DISTANCE : Well done Duryodhan, you just played yourself !!