PRANKS AND PLANS

Sagarika was thinking about Arjun and smiling when Nakul and Sehdev entered her room.

"BHABHISHREE !!" They both called cheerfully at the same time breaking her from her thoughts. She looked at them and smiled.

"Devarji, you both came at the right time." Sagarika said and brought plate to them.

She applied Tilak on their forehead and Gulal on their cheeks. They both took the Gulal and applied it on her feet and smirked as they saw someone already applied Gulal to her feet, that someone can be none other than their Bhrata Arjun.

"Kalyan ho !" She blessed.

"Bhabhishree we want a promise from you." Sehdev said.

"What promise ?" Sagarika asked.

"Bhabhishree, whenever we prank Bhrata Arjun, Bhabhi Subhadra always takes his side and Panchali never gets involved. So we want you to save us from his wrath." Nakul said, Sagarika chuckled.

"Bhabhishree this is serious, no one saves us from his anger and wrath. Please protect us from him." Sehdev said.

"Alright I will." Sagarika said and that moment Arjun stomped inside the room, he was drenched wet.

"NAKUL-SEHDEV !!!" He roared. They both hid behind Sagarika.

"What happened to you ?" Sagarika asked.

"Sagarika, you won't believe what they did. When I went to the royal garden after visiting Panchali and Subhadra they both drenched me with honey and then poured milk all over me. Its so sticky !!" Arjun complained.

"Bhrata atleast you smell nice." Nakul said.

"Smell nice !?!?!" Arjun was about to lunged towards them.

"Bhabhishree save us." Sehdev said.

"Back away Gandivdhari." Sagarika said coming between Arjun and the twins.

"What !?" Arjun asked in disbelief.

"You're not going do or say anything to them in my presence." Sagarika said sternly.

"But they pranked me." Arjun whined.

"So ? Siblings do prank each other and its Holi after all, don't get all grumpy please." Sagarika said.

"You have no idea how annoying they are." Arjun said.

"Don't speak about them like that, not everyone gets devar like them." Sagarika said.

"Oh how lucky you are, that you got them as Devar." Arjun said sarcastically. Nakul and Sehdev pouted.

"Please, Arya." Sagarika said, Arjun looked at her, did she just call him 'Arya' ? He officially made it.

"Sagarika I will obey your words. I will never do or say anything to them in your presence, only." Arjun said glaring at them and stomped away.

"That was an insane prank you both played." Sagarika laughed. Nakul and Sehdev chuckled.

~~HASTINAPOOR~~

"ANGRAJ !!" Dushashan called panicking.

"What happened Dushashan ?" Karna asked worriedly.

"Bhrata Duryodhan..." Dushashan tried to say but before he could complete Karna ran towards Duryodhan's room.

In his room Karna found Duryodhan breaking and throwing things around and crying like a maniac.

"Mitra stop !!" Karna said grabbing his hands and stopping him.

"I WANT HER !!!" Duryodhan screamed crying.

"Mitra, you must accept the fact that she is wed. She belongs to Arjun now." Karna tried to make him understand.

"I don't care, Mitra. I want her at any cost !!" Duryodhan said.

"Mere bacche !!" The most cunning human on earth, Gandhar raj Shakuni called.

"Mamashree I want Sagarika !!" Duryodhan cried.

"Mitra try to understand its impossible now." Karna said.

"Nothing is impossible Angraj, she will be yours mere bacche Duryodhan, trust me." Shakuni said.

"How ?" Duryodhan asked wiping his tears.

"The Pandavas have invited us to their Rajsui Yagya." Shakuni said as he closed his one eye.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
A/N
MAMASHREE SHAKUNI IS HERE !! NOW ITS TIME FOR TREACHEROUS PLANNINGS, DANGEROUS CONSPIRACIES, CUNNING PLOYS AND INEVITABLE SUFFERINGS.