WORDS

"You went against the rules Bheem !" Duryodhan said.

"Rules ? The one who would uphold rules, Pitamah and Guru Dron are no longer here !! Now who would punish me ?!" Bheem said.

"I WILL PUNISH YOU BHEEM !!" A voice roared.

Bheem turned around and found Balram angrily looking at him. He went in front of him and knelt down bowing.

"Forgive me Gurudev Balram." Bheem said.

"You will indeed get punishment for breaking the rules Bheem !! I WILL KILL YOU !!" Balram roared.

Suddenly everyone heard the loud sound of thunder as Balram summoned his mighty Hal. The Pandavas, Draupadi and Sagarika gasped with fear.

"Get up and battle me, Bheem !!" Balram roared coming towards him.

"Revered Gurudev Balram, if you order me then I shall take my own life but I will not fight you." Bheem said joining his hands.

"I will kill you and wash my plough with it, Get up and battle me adharmi !!" Balram yelled.

"Forgive me Gurudev, you may kill me but I will not fight you." Bheem said.

"If that's the case Bheem, then be prepared to give up your life." Balram said raising his hal.

"JYESHT !" Krishna stopped him, Balram looked at him angrily.

"Dau are you fighting from Duryodhan's side ? You took an oath not to fight in this battle, in other words you are committing an unrighteous deed." Krishna said.

"But by breaking the rules of Gada-yudh he has committed a grave sin. In order to punish him I will even resort to unrighteousness." Balram argued.

"So you too will do an unrighteous deed in order to punish an unrighteous person. Where's Bhrata Bheem's fault in that ?" Krishna asked.

Balram lowered his hal realizing Bheem was doing the same thing he was about to do. Commit an unrighteous deed to punish the unrighteous person that is Duryodhan.

"I have no answer to this question. However I will certainly say that today Kanha...you deceived your Dau." Balram said.

"You are the elder brother to me Dau, if not you then who will I deceive ?" Krishna asked smiling. A small smile appeared on Balram's face.

"Dau, fate had laid the foundations of this war on deception. Then deception was bound to be a part of it. Had Bhrata Bheem acted righteously today then this world would have suffered with a gravely unrighteous fate. Duryodhan's defeat was necessary Dau." Krishna said. Balram looked at Duryodhan with pity but he knew this was necessary.

"Arjun now do complete your oath." Balram said backing away.

Arjun looked at Sagarika who was looking at Duryodhan, he extended his hand gaining her attention. She held his hand and glanced at Draupadi who nodded and gestured her to go. They both walked towards Duryodhan who was glaring at them.

"Dekhlo Duryodhan !! Mujhe mera pran purn karte !!" Arjun said taking a handful of Duryodhan's blood, Duryodhan winced.

He poured it all over Sagarika who was sitting on her knees glaring at Duryodhan, from her glare he remembered her words of the Dyut Sabha.

"DURYODHAN THIS WILL BE YOUR DOWNFALL !!" Sagarika's words ringed in his ears.

The blood was dripping down Sagarika's face as she was reliving the moments of Dyut Sabha when Duryodhan dragged her to the court by her hair.

Sagarika got up as Arjun has to wash her feet from his blood. She then remembered the damned words of Duryodhan.

"Aao meri jangha par baitho !!"

As these words ringed Sagarika angrily and harshly stomped her feet over Duryodhan's thighs. Duryodhan screamed in agony.

Arjun is delighted seeing this and then washes her feet with Duryodhan's blood. Duryodhan screams and cries and is on the verge of begging.

Arjun then takes out the Payal he has been carrying for years and puts it on her feet, completing his oath.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
A/N
KAURAVO KI BHEED HO
YA PANDAVO KI NEED HO
JO LAD SAKA WOH HI TO MAHAN HAI !

-AARAMBH HAI PRACHAND SONG