ILL-OMEN

Arjun and Sagarika were with Abhimanyu, getting him ready for the function of Storytelling. Sagarika was feeding him food with her hands and Arjun was looking at both of them lovingly.

"Mata not anymore." Abhimanyu requested.

"Just one more." Sagarika said breaking a piece of Roti and dipping him in sabzi.

"I can't Maa, I'll explode." Abhimanyu said.

"Come on, a warrior needs his strength." Sagarika said.

"Ok fine." Abhimanyu said eating the last bite.

"All finished !" Sagarika said happily.

"The food was good Maa, did you make it ?" Abhimanyu asked, Sagarika bit her lips and Arjun chuckled.

"Putra, tumhari choti Maa talwaar chala sakti hai kintu rotiya nahi pakti inse." Arjun said teasing, Sagarika glared at him. Abhimanyu chuckled.

"Because Senapti-Bharya command armies not chefs." Abhimanyu said.

"Wah ! Putra wah ! You too are taking her side ?" Arjun asked.

"Why shouldn't he ?" Sagarika said keeping a hand on Abhimanyu's shoulder.

"What is it with all my sons taking your side ?" Arjun asked.

"Because they know their mother is correct." Sagarika said.

"Ok can you both stop." Abhimanyu said.

"I wish Shrutkarma takes my side." Arjun said.

"Keep wishing." Sagarika said.

Suddenly Draupadi entered the room with Subhadra and a few dasis.

"Abhimanyu I got this for you, the amulet of protection. It is a tradition that mothers tie these on their son's forearm before marriage." Panchali said showing him the amulate.

It had the 5 stones of Draupadi’s Chudamani encrusted on it. Abhimanyu smiles and extended his hand, Draupadi ties it on his forearm.

"The 5 stones here represent the 5 Pandavas who will protect you from any harm." Draupadi said.

"Thank you jyesht Mata." Abhimanyu said.

"I have one thing in my mind, I am getting married and starting a new life. But I don't want you all to stop me from participating in the war." Abhimanyu said.

"We won't, I promise." Draupadi said.

"But as mothers we are afraid of any harm that will befall our children. So promise me Abhimanyu that you will pull no such dangerous and life-threatening stunts." Sagarika said.

"I will make no such promises Choti Maa." Abhimanyu said and at that moment his amulet of protection fell from his hand and the stones came out of it.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
A/N
HONI KO KAUN TAAL SAKTA HAI ? JO SATYA HAI WOH SATYA HAI, YEH HUYA THA MATLAB HUYA THA.

 It is said that Abhimanyu was the reincarnation of Varchas, the son of the Moon god. When the Moon God agreed for his son to be incarnated on earth by the devas, he put a condition – his son would remain on earth only for 16 years as he could not bear to be separated from him any longer.

DON'T YOU WANT OUR CHANDA MAMA TO GET BACK HIS SON ? HEY IN THIS RELATION ABHIMANYU IS OUR COUSIN !!