THE ELDERS JOIN HANDS

"Don't ramble ! Come Dasis and obey the order of your master." Duryodhan said.

"Foolish Duryodhan ! Fire and Oceans can never be bound by anything." Draupadi said.

"You cannot make us slaves because that is not acceptable to us !! We detest it !!" Sagarika said.

Draupadi glared at Duryodhan and threw away the game board to the ground. She grabbed Sagarika's hand and they both began to leave.

"Maharaj ! In your court slaves are leaving by dishonouring the orders of their master !" Duryodhan said.

"Wait, Drupad-Kanya and Kshitij-Kanya !" Dhritrashtra called, they both stopped.

"Obey your master's orders." Dhritrashtra ordered.

"Let them go, Maharaj let them go ! For the sake of peace we have tolerated many injustices. Ignore this one too Maharaj, let them go." Bhism requested joining hands.

"Maharaj, A shed who dares to stop the wind forgets that if the wind forgot its limits then the shed will be compelled to break. It was decided to keep unrighteousness in its limits. Now don't let unrighteousness gain prominence. " Vidur said requested.

"Has it not been proved in this court that now, only Duryodhan has rights on Draupadi and Sagarika ?" Dhritrashtra asked annoyed.

"It was, Maharaj but-" "There's no question of an argument then." Vidur tried to say but Dhritrashtra interjected.

"If I give credibility to a Dasi dishonouring her master then all the maids and slaves of this Kingdom will begin to insult their masters." Dhritrashtra said.

"Dasi Draupadi and Dasi Sagarika will have to obey all of Duryodhan's orders." Dhritrashtra said.

"Dasis ! I order you both to comeback." Duryodhan commanded.

"Independence lies within oneself Duryodhan, its not a piece of clothing that one can snatch !" Draupadi said.

"You are so arrogant Dasi Draupadi that you won't obey your master's orders !! Independence cannot be snatched but clothes can certainly be." Duryodhan said.

"Dushashan, the way they stripped our weapons at the court in Indraprasth, in front of entire Aryavart, in the same manner, in this court we shall strip their clothes !!" Duryodhan said.

"DURYODHAN !!! STAY IN YOUR LIMITS !!! THE WAY THIS COURT HAS IMMERSED IN DARKNESS SIMILARLY MAHARAJ DHRITRASHTRA WE WILL FILL YOUR LIFE WITH DARKNESS !!" Arjun roared.

"What kind of nefariousness is this, Duryodhan ?!" Yuddhistir asked.

"Jyesht just give us the order, let us resort to weapons." Nakul said.

"Duryodhan, I will annihilate every bit of this place !" Bheem said.

"Jyesht, either kill us all or give us the order to kill this Duryodhan !" Sehdev said.

"Duryodhan the court of Hastinapoor has never witnessed such misbehavior ! Think of the honor of Kuruvansh !" Bhism said.

"Maharaj Dhritrashtra ! Open the eyes of your heart !! Do not allow unrighteousness of this kind in your court !" Dron said.

"Yuvraj Duryodhan ! No such thing can happen in the court of Kurus !!" Vidur said.

"Ask Yuddhistir ! Can a master not punish his servants and maids !? Are you, your brothers and these women not my slaves !? ANSWER ME YUDDHISTIR !" Duryodhan asked.

"We are. We are your slaves but what kind of punishment is this ?" Yuddhistir said.

"We're not slaves !!" Draupadi and Sagarika said at the same time.

"A kingdom is won by strength, Duryodhan ! Not by treachery." Draupadi said.

"Just look at the behavior of these maids Pitamah !! Is punishing them incorrect !?!" Duryodhan asked.

"It is incorrect !! Enough of this, Duryodhan stop it !! This is reprehensible ! And upon seeing such reprehensible behavior I cannot stay in this court for a moment !!" Bhism said and got down to leave.

"Stop Mahamahim Bhism !! You had promised that me and my sons will never be abandoned by you. Be seated now." Dhritrashtra stopped him. Bhism cursed his destiny as he went back to his seat.

"Say it Pitamah !!" Duryodhan said smirking.

"Dear Draupadi and Sagarika.....it has been proved that....you both....you both are.....Dasis." Bhism said heavy heartedly.

"Yuvraj Duryodhan, the correct mode of punishing servants and maids has been specified by our judicial system. But a dasi being stripped of her clothes is not something that is present in any judicial system." Vidur said.

"What is the punishment for raising weapons in a court, Mahamantri ?" Karna asked.

"In the court of Indraprasth were we punished in accordance with the judicial system ? No Mahamantri. Only to insult us warriors they stripped us from our weapons. Why were you quiet then ?" Karna said.

"Warrior ? Had you been a warrior you would have been in a battlefield and not in this treachery." Sagarika said.

"There are many monkeys who have long hair on their heads but no one calls them lion because of it !" Draupadi said.

"Duryodhan we cannot let any woman get insulted in this court." Dron said. Shakuni stoop up and made his way towards Duryodhan.

"Mere bacche, give up the idea of disrobing them. The environment of the court is not favorable. Bring the weapons of Mahamahim and Dronacharya to your side." Shakuni said

"Alright. If everyone present in the court gives up their weapons and plead in front of me only then I'll think about forgiving these Dasis." Duryodhan said.

"Join your hands Mahamahim, Guru Dron, Mahamantri and you 5 Pandavas join your hands and plead !! All of you plead in front of me !!" Duryodhan said.

The most glorious warrior Bhism, the best teacher Dronacharya, Most intelligent Vidur and the most courageous Pandavas all joined hands before Duryodhan. The kauravas and their companions laughed seeing them.

"Duryodhan all of us will give up our weapons and all us plead before you. Now please forgive Draupadi and Sagarika." Bhism said.

"Pitamah I promised to think about it, and I have made up my mind that forgiveness won't be given !!" Duryodhan said.

"Dushashan let's strip their clothes off !!" Duryodhan said.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
A/N
TRULY THESE ARE TERRIBLE TIMES.