SEHDEV'S PRENOTION

The Palkis of Kunti, Draupadi and Sagarika entered the city of Hastinapoor, the Pandavas were in front of them and the soldiers behind. Duryodhan, Dushashan and Shakuni looked at them from the balcony, grinning evily.

"They have entered this palace just the way a fawn enters the mouth of a python. They have come with their pride just to have it squashed by us." Duryodhan said.

"Their arrival was inevitable, mere bacche. When you make the right move, you can compel others to give in to your wish. Let's go and welcome them." Shakuni said.

"While welcoming the Supreme Emperor Yuddhistir, don't forget to be humble to him, for the last time." Shakuni said.

《TIMESKIP》

The Pandavas entered the court but Sehdev stopped at the gate getting an extremely bad prenotion about something. Nakul and Arjun noticed it and frowned.

"What happened Sehdev ?" Nakul asked.

"I'm getting a sense of foreboding. Today this court is going to witness an injustice that has never taken place in the history of mankind." Sehdev said looking at the dyut setup.

"Don't worry, Sehdev. Pitamah, Dronacharya, Tatshree, kakashree, Maharani and mother are also there. On seeing an injustice taking place they won't remain silent." Arjun assured.

"Bhrata Arjun, adversity is when the rope you hold for your support actually turns out to be a snake. I fear that everyone's going to be a silent spectator today." Sehdev said.

Sehdev was not the only one getting worried Bhism too was afraid of the result of this game.

"Tatshree, you look worried." Vidur said.

"Yes, Vidur. I am worried about the fact that in this game of gambling Shakuni is surely going to cheat. Looking at the splendor of Indraprasth, Duryodhan is envious. He wants the kingdom of Pandavas by hook or crook." Bhism said.

"The reason for my worry is the same, Tatshree. Please try and stop this game of gambling from taking place." Vidur said.

"My right and my powers have been subdued, Vidur. A throne made of sand remains intact until someone sits on it. The Pandavas have done immense hardwork for building Indraprasth. And I won't let anyone deprive them of their rights." Bhism said.

On the other side Shakuni, Duryodhan and Dushashan were excited for the game and their ploy to work.

"The final say should be ours today, Mamashree." Duryodhan said.

"I'm sure it will be, mere bacche. The Pandavas would be defeated so badly that they would never be able to come on terms with it." Shakuni said looking at Yuddhistir, whose feet were being cleansed as an honor.

"Their kingdom, their army, their property, take it all away from them Mamashree." Dushashan said.

"Is that it ? Mere baccho, I am going to take away their pride. Those who don't have a reason to be proud on themselves, are actually the ones who are defeated." Shakuni said.

"How will you do that, Mamashree ?" Dushashan asked.

"We will make them your servants." Shakuni said.

"That won't suffice, Mamashree. We will make Draupadi and Sagarika our handmaidens. They stripped our weapons in their court, in front of everyone. We will strip their clothes in our court, in front of everyone." Duryodhan said. Shakuni and Dushashan looked at him surprised and then looked at Sagarika and Draupadi who were just welcomed at the court.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
A/N
SAGARIKA IS WEARING YELLOW WHILE DRAUPADI IS WEARING HER SIGNATURE RED. EVEN IF THEY TRY TO STRIP OFF THEIR CLOTHES, DRAUPADI AND SAGARIKA WILL CLOTHE THEMSELVES WITH SELF-RESPECT.