ONE NAME

Duryodhan and Dushashan moved towards Sagarika and Draupadi but were stopped by Vikarn and Yuyutsu.

"Stop right there Bhrata Duryodhan and Bhrata Dushashan." Yuyutsu stopped.

"Jyesht listen to me, without the knowledge of right and wrong no one can ever be a king but you are now an emperor. If you let such injustice prevail the people will revolt against you." Vikarn said.

"Vikarn, whose side are you on ?" Dushashan asked.

"Bhrata Dushashan giving sound advice to one's elder brother is not wrong." Vikarn said.

"When a king loses a war he must be disarmed but no woman should ever be disrobed in this manner ! A warrior being stripped off of their weapons and women being stripped off of their clothes are two different things." Yuyutsu said.

"And Drupad-Kanya and Kshitij-Kanya are Kulvadhus of Kuruvansh." Vikarn said.

"Kulvadhus ? What are you saying Vikarn ? If having long hair on his head does not make a monkey a lion then wearing a chudamani doesn't make them pure. How can you call them the Kulvadu ? One didn't see how old a man is before establishing a relationship with him and the other has relationship with 5 men !" Karna said.

"VAISHYA HOTI HAI AISI STREEYA ! AUR VAISHYA KA MAAN KYA APMAAN KYA ?!" Karna said. Kauravas laughed.

"Lets go Dushashan." Duryodhan said.

"Duryodhan please don't commit such a crime !!" Pitamah pleaded.

"PLEASE BE QUIET !!" Draupadi said.

"Protecting us is out of your league now, the courage to stop this unrighteousness in the name Dharm resides with none of you !!" Sagarika said.

"What good is righteousness if it turns one's strength into weakness ? What good is the truth if it does not incinerate the deeds of wicked people but the courage of the speaker ?" Draupadi said.

"None of you have understood the true form of Dharm. An earthen lamp surely provides luminance but when the flame extinguishes the same lamp blackens your hands. And the luminance of your Dharm is gone now." Sagarika said.

"If our protection has to happen then it will be done by none other then Almighty himself." Draupadi said.

Sagarika and Draupadi walked towards the stage and stood tall, pride and self-respect still on their faces. They look at Duryodhan and Dushashan who were looking at them hungrily.

"Come on, Duryodhan. Isn't this what you wanted ?" Sagarika said.

"Come and test your might, Dushashan." Draupadi said.

Sagarika and Draupadi both joined their hands and closed their eyes. There was only one word in their mind, one name who can save them. One man who would never turn his back on them.

"Govind." They both said at the same time.

Dushashan grabbed Draupadi’s red saree while Duryodhan grabbed Sagarika yellow saree. The Kauravas and their companions laughed as Duryodhan and Dushashan picked it up and pulled it.

"Govind." They both said again as they spinned around due to the pulling. The elders and Pandavas sobbed silently.

Suddenly everyone felt a divine and extremely powerful energy in the room. And two cloths one yellow and one red came out of nowhere and was joined in their sarees. It spun around them and the lustful men of the court could no longer see them.

Duryodhan and Dushashan looked at it shocked, they pulled it more. But the more they pulled the longer the sarees got. The elders and Pandavas were thankful seeing this. Dushashan and Duryodhan didn't give up, they pulled it with more might but it all went in vain.