VIRAT NAGAR

The Pandavas were spending their Agyatvas in Matsya Desh, under Maharaj Virat. Yuddhistir was disguised as Minister Kank, Bheem as Cook Vallabh, Arjun as Brihannalla teaching dance to Rajkumari Uttara, Draupadi became Malini, a Sairendhri that is Maharani Sudeshna's hairstylist while Sagarika became Madhavika and played the music on which Brihanalla used to dance on. Nakul became Granthik the nurturer of horses and Sehdev became Tantipal the herder of Cows.

Duryodhan and Shakuni were gritting their teeth as they were not able to locate the Pandavas. They sent their spies all around Aryavart but all failed to find them. Shakuni was afraid that if the Pandavas completed their Agyatvas successfully then they will wage the war and he knew Duryodhan didn't stand a chance against them.

Their Agyatvas going on smoothly and peacefully there was only one problem, Senapati Keechak. He was brother to Maharani Sudeshna, and lusted over women like poor dasis, especially Sairendhri Malini and Madhavika. He was crazy about them as they both never showed their faces, there was always a veil covering it but their beauty still shined through. They both also resisted and never gave in to his will. Maharaj Virat also felt helpless in front of him and thus never punished him.

Currently Brihannalla and Madhavika were leaving the palace to go to the temple of Mahadev when Keechak came and stood in front of them, stopping their way. Madhavika internally groaned seeing him, whereas Brihannalla took a deep breath in anger.

"Where are you going Madhavika ?" Keechak asked seductively.

"That's none of you business Senapati." Madhavika said.

"I am a Senapati, it is my business to ensure safety of citizens." Keechak said.

"And you are doing a marvelous job at it." Madhavika said sarcastically.

"Don't speak to me in that tone again !" Keechak said and was about to grab her shoulder but Brihannalla smacked it away.

"Senapati ji, leave her for your well-being or else her husband won't forgive you." Brihannalla warned.

"Who is her husband you speak so highly of ?" Keechak asked scoffing.

"My husband is an ace archer, unparalleled in this whole world. Listening to his name, the bows of greatest Archers fall down from their shoulders." Madhavika said.

"I am sure your husband must be a great archer, but I am not afraid of him as he surely is no Arjun." Keechak said arrogantly, Madhavika smirked.

"Clear the way, Senapati." Madhavika said.

"Senapati ? I rather be your pati." Keechak said, Brihannalla furiously clenched her fists, Madhavika caught her hand. Keechak laughed and goes away from there.

"I swear I'll kill this man !" Arjun said going in the direction Keechak went, but Sagarika grabbed his hand.

"Arya please don't, our cover will blow out." Sagarika said, Arjun gave a sigh of frustration.

"We must go now." Sagarika said, Arjun nodded and they both left for the temple.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
A/N
I WILL USE THE NAMES OF THEIR DISGUISE WHEN THEY ARE IN CHARACTER AND WHEN I USE THEIR ACTUAL NAMES THEN THEY ARE THEMSELVES, THAT IS USING THEIR ACTUAL VOICE AND IN THEIR REGULAR BEHAVIOR.