Just an update on your life

AN: Its been about a month since I last updated in the story
Surprisingly when Hermione found out about me and Pansy she wasn't mad, she was a little upset but we were still really good friends. After about 2 weeks we started to hang out one on one again. Pansy was a little skeptical at first, but I convinced her I only love her, and that I would never cheat on her. Pansy and I were doing great as well. As Blaise would say we were attached at the hip. Luna finally started dating Ginny, Fred and Oliver are still doing great, Draco and George still like each other, and Cedric well Cedric is doing great with out and s/o, but I have noticed him and Harry hanging out a lot more. Oh and Ron has a girlfriend her name is Lavander (she isn't bad in my story) she seems sweet, they seem to really like each other. Pansy and I have been a couple of dates, not a lot. The whole friend group has hung out many of times (the friend group is now, you, the twins, hermione, pansy, draco, blaise, cedric, ron, lavander, oliver, luna, ginny, and harry) it has definitely expanded. I still am in the band with the twins, but now we have Ginny on guitar and Fred on bass, George is still on drums and me lead singer. Life has been going great, I have been getting really good grades. I don't want to jinx it just yet though.