Dress Shopping

Ok so I had a date to the Yule Ball, great. Now for another stressful part, getting the dress. Since winter break this year started on Friday December 18th, Luna and I wanted to go dress shopping on the 19th. Luna said that Ginny had asked her to the ball. I am honestly so happy for Luna, before the only people she talked to were me and the twins, but now she talks to ginny, hermione, and neville. I want to have an idea of what Pansy is wearing, so I don't end up wearing around the same thing she is. "Hey Pans" I say while passing her on my way to breakfast. "Oh- Hey Lupin" She says. I pull her into a hug, and she obviously hugs back. "I was wondering like what style of dress are you going for, just so I don't copy you." I ask her while we are still hugging. "Probably a black silk with a V-Neck and a slit, preferably tight fitting." She answers. "Ok, thank god we don't have the same taste in dresses." I answer with a small smile playing at my lips. I pull back, and she has a small blush to her cheeks which makes her ten times more adorable. When I look up to her eyes, I can see that she is staring at my lips. I clear my throat, all the sudden at a lose for words. "You want to join me for breakfast?" I ask finally controlling the urge to kiss her in the middle of the corridor. "I would love to." She replies. I intertwine our fingers not thinking anything of it, and we head off to breakfast. When I sit down at the Ravenclaw table Luna gives me small smile. I was mad at her for leaving me last night to have a sleepover at the Gryffindor dormitories. I was left all alone. "Hey Luna" Pansy says politely. "Hey" Luna returns with a smile and slight nod. "So, what style dress are you going for?" Pansy looks at me and asks. "I know I want an A- Line dress, but I don't really have anything else in particular." I respond. T.W E.D if this triggers you please skip
Pansy was scooping some yogurt onto her plate. "Aren't you going to eat?" Pansy asks me. I suddenly feel very uncomfortable, I get all hot and sweaty. "Uhm no.. I'm not really hungry right now." I reply while looking down. Pansy gives me a weird look, but doesn't ask any more questions knowing I am bothered. The truth is I haven't eaten a full meal in 3 weeks. I hate my body, I look awkward and ugly all the time. End of T.W
~Time Skip~
It was Friday, Luna and I were sitting down in the common room, finishing up our potions essay. We were engaging in small talk, talking about anything and everything. She was discussing the new star chart that she had been working on for quite some time. That is until she got an incoming call from and Ginny. She instantly stopped talking, excused herself and answered the call. I know I just said I was proud of her, but I was also kind of hurt. Its like me being her best friend for as long as I can remember since we grew up together, and then she forgets about me. I decide to take a small stroll around the school. I like walking late at night, it almost makes me feel safe. I was just walking around the school and taking random turns here and there until I ended up at the Astronomy Tower. I decided to enter, until I heard people talking. It sounded like a female voice and a male voice. "I love her." the female voice said, sounding like she was almost crying. I still couldn't put my finger on whose voice I was hearing. "Then just tell y/n you like her, the worst thing she can do is reject you, she won't be an asshole and spread around the school she rejected you." the male voice replied. I was interested since whoever the female was, she apparently loved me. Which in my opinion is a very strong word. I was curious, I wanted to know who was talking, but I didn't want to get caught by whoever it was. I decided to just head back to my dorm. When I returned it was almost 2 am. Thank god we were on Winter Break. When I made it to Luna and I's dorm. I saw her bed was empty. There was a note on my bed. Hey Y/N, sorry Ginny invited me to spend the night with her and seeing you weren't here I decided to go. Hope there is no hard feelings. Much Love- Luna. I ripped up the note. I knew Luna meant well, but I felt she didn't have time for me anymore. I decided I would just go dress shopping with Hermione instead.
~Time Skip~
Hermione and I were on our way to Hogsmeade to get our dresses. I told her how I felt with the whole Luna situation, she said that Luna was just in love. I guess I am over reacting. I should be happy for my best friend. When Hermione and I arrive at the shop, the worker asks who will be going first. I let Hermione go first. The lady came back with 4 dresses she thought would compliment Hermione and her features Hermione instantly did not like the first two, leaving two to try on. The first one didn't make her look right. She looked awkward. I shook my head no, and she agreed. But, the second one she tried on was perfect.

(her dress) "Yep! Thats the one!" I say excited

(her dress)
"Yep! Thats the one!" I say excited. She nods in agreement. Now it was my turn the worker came out with 5 dress I didn't like 2 of them, leaving me with 3 to try on. The first one did compliment my features as much as I would want. The second one was just and awkward color on me, but the third one was perfect. I came out to show Hermione. Her jaw dropped. "Thats the one, you look stunning."

I picked up some nude heels and Hermione picked up some white ones, we payed and walked back to Hogwarts

I picked up some nude heels and Hermione picked up some white ones, we payed and walked back to Hogwarts. Pansy came and ran to us and asked me what my dress looked like, but I refused to show her. I thought I saw a hint of. hurt cross over Hermione's features, she then quickly made an excuse to leave saying something about forgetting to do and assignment. I tried to call after her and ask her whats wrong, but she ignored me. I turned to Pansy and gave her a hug. She hugged me back and nuzzled her head in the crook of my neck. "Pans you got to let go love, I have to go put my stuff down." She huffed and reluctantly let go. "Fine, but I am coming with you." I let out a light chuckle. "Ok come on drama queen." I reply while taking her hand into mine. And walking back to my dorm. It was almost time for dinner, but I was too tired. Pansy decided to head down to dinner just to grab something, so while I was waiting for her, I was doing some assignments. When she came back very quickly, she cuddles up to me and I put my arm over her waist. We fell asleep like that, cuddled up against each other.

(pansy's dress)

(pansy's dress)