Chapter 1

3rd Person POV-
Y/N was currently walking down the corridor with Luna to her left, discussing the new creature Y/N has recently been studying on her own. "Yeah it's called a Kelpie, they usually appear as horses, but the are shape-shifting water spirits." Y/N says to Luna. "I have never heard of those before." Luna replied in her dreamy voice. Y/N was about to say something else about these mysterious creatures until she bumped into someone and fell to the floor. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry." She heard the angelic voice say. She looked up and instantly felt butterflies as she saw the most beautiful girl she has ever seen, Pansy Parkinson. "It's all good, I wasn't paying attention anyway." Y/N says back surprisingly keeping her composure. Pansy extends her arm to give Y/N a hand, and Y/N gladly excepts with a slight blush to her cheeks. "I'll see you two in potions, I'm late meeting Draco. He's gonna be pissed." Pansy says while hurrying off to go find Draco. Luna doesn't let the slight blush Y/N still had on her cheeks go. "Someone has a crush." Luna says nonchalantly. "I do not! I'm just embarrassed that I fell in front of someone." she retorts. "Whatever you say."
~Time Skip to Potions~
Y/N POV-
Of course we have partners and Luna just has to "accidentally" leave me to work with Blaise so now I'm stuck with Pansy. Not that I'm complaining. She is intelligent and very attractive. Wait! What! No I don't have a crush on her, do I? No I just think she is easy on the eyes.
"Earth to Y/N!" Pansy says. I snap out of my thoughts and murmur an apology, with a blush on my cheeks again. "What were you thinking about?" Pansy asks with a little smirk. "Oh get that smirk off your face before I do." I say sarcastically. "Oh? and how exactly are you going to do that?" She says in a mocking tone. "Never mind, lets just get back to work." I say hastily not wanting to deal with her embarrassing me. "Okay okay" After working on our project for a while, she leans her head toward me, our foreheads almost touching. There goes that damn blush. I really wish I didn't blush so much. "You know, I know the affect I have on you Y/N." If its even possible my blush gets even more noticeable . "I have no idea what you're talking about" When does this class end. I don't think I can take this anymore. "Yeah of course-." Before Pansy can finish her sentence,to my relief, Snape dismisses the class. "This conversation isn't over Lupin." Pansy says with a smirk and a wink. I lean into her and whisper in her ear, "I'm pretty sure it is." I return with the same smirk and a wink. She looks surprised by my bravery. Then I notice it, the blush there on her cheeks for everyone to see. I feel like I have won even though she made me blush a lot, but thats besides the point. I meet with Luna outside of the classroom, and she obviously asked me how it was. I say the typical it was pretty good, "I saw you lean in a whisper something in Pansy's ear that made her go red, what did you say?" Luna asks, invested. "Thats for me and her to know." I say smiling. Then Pansy walks past giggling like a schoolgirl while talking to Blaise and Draco with a the blush still there. I walk next to Luna, to the great hall, with a big smile on my face.