Promise Ring

I love Pansy. And I wanted to show her just how much I love her. I was currently in my own dorm, shocking. That's only because Pansy has a cold and didn't want to get me sick, so she physically pushed me out of her room because she know I wouldn't leave any other way. I was getting ready, it was a Friday and I only had DADA and astronomy, my two favorite classes. I was putting on my robes heading down to breakfast, just so I could talk to my dad before class starts. George came down, looking upset. I wave him over to my table. "Hey Georgie whats up?" I ask him while putting my hand on his shoulder, as a silent way of telling him that I am always here for him. "Oh, just that I figured out Erin likes Cedric." He says while putting his head on my shoulder. "Georgie there are plenty of girls who want to be with you, even guys. I know its hard right now, but I promise it will get better." I say wrapping my arm around his shoulders, to comfort him. "Thanks Y/N." He says giving me a small smile. I return his smile. I look at my phone and notice its almost 7:45, I want to be at my dad's classroom before 8:00 because class starts at 8:30. "Shit George, I have to go, call me if you need me." I say standing up and giving him a hug, he instantly hugs me back. I soon arrive at the DADA classroom. I set my bag down and walk up to Moony, we don't really talk all that much, us being so busy and all. I ask him about his week, what we will be learning, so I can get ahead obviously. After about 25 minutes of students start to arrive, so I go back to my seat. We learn about more complex spells on how to defend ourselves, from more advanced hex's that could be thrown at us in a duel/battle. After about an 1 and 30 minutes of taking notes and practicing spells Remus lets us out of the class. I have free time because my next and only class left isn't until after lunch. I go down to the dungeons to check on Pansy. I sat down on her bed and felt her temperature, she wasn't as hot as she was in the morning, thats good that means her temperature is going down. She asked me what we learned in DADA today, I told her just some defense spells. I was just cuddling her until I realized I had missed lunch and it was time to go to my next class, Astronomy. Pansy doesn't take this class. All we did was learn about the constellations, moon phases, and we had a project, we had to create a moon journal, due at the end of term. It shouldn't be that hard. I head back to my dorm, I had something special to pick up from a jeweler in Hogsmeade. I changed out of my Ravenclaw robes and changed into something more casual.

(what you wear)When heading out, I asked Blaise if he wants to come

(what you wear)
When heading out, I asked Blaise if he wants to come. Blaise never turns doen an opportunity to hang out with me, even though he was in the middle of a game of exploding snap with Draco. "Sorry Draco, I have to steal your man whore real quick." I say with a playful wink. Draco just roles his eyes and chuckles. "Oh- Y/N before you steal my beloved man whore, I have a question." Blaise roles his eyes at us for calling him Draco's man whore, but he smiles. "Yeah whats up?" I respond to Draco. "I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out sometime?" Draco asks putting away the game. "Yeah I would love too, you can come with us if you want." I respond. "Nah I can't, I'm hanging out with Theo in about 30 minutes." He says. "Ah, use protection." I say giving him an evil smirk. "Yeah, yeah whatever you say." He responds rolling his eyes again. Blaise and I were skipping down the path to Hogsmeade, just having fun and nor having a care in the world. "Do Blasie, talking to anyone?" I ask him. "Nah nobody's worth my romantic time." He responds still skipping. "Ah gotcha." I say. We stay in a comfortable silence after that. We arrive at the jewelers, we head in. I take a look at the ring selection. There are so many to choose from, but I din't want just any ring, I want something that reminds her of me. After looking for a long time, I find the perfect one. "I'll take that one." I tell the person working there. "Ah, fine choice, this for anyone special?" She asks me. "Very special." I say with a smile. I pay for it, and Blaise buys something, but her tells me to leave the store (AN: Blaise does not have romantic feelings, your birthday is just coming up in the story) very suspicious. When we get back to Hogwarts, I run to Pansy's room. Blaise trailing behind me. I knock on Pansy's door, she tells me to come in. She was dressed with makeup on, since I had texted her to get ready, we are going out to dinner. I had dropped off my clothes that I was going to wear earlier. "You look beautiful Pansy." I say looking her up and down. "Thank you baby." She says with a blush. "Before I get ready, are you sure you feel well enough to go out?" I ask. "Yes I went to Madam Propmfrey and she gave me a potion to get me better." She responds hugging me. I hug back. "Ok, now I have to go get ready give me a second." I grab the clothes I am going to wear and go to the bathroom.