Snapped

I wake up at around 5:00 am finally giving up on trying to sleep. Great it's Monday. I despise Monday's. Plus I have my star chart due, my potions essay, my herbology project (that I got Neville to help me with), and my transfiguration presentation today. It's all done, but that's still stressful. That's four grades that could bring my grade down. I didn't sleep in Pansy's dorm, she slept in mine, saying she wanted a change of scenery. She was so adorable. I stop admiring my beautiful, sleeping girlfriend, and go take a shower. Once I got out of the shower I did my skincare, and very simplistic makeup. I then put on my outfit.

(what you wear)Once I finish buttoning up my flannel, I wake Pansy up

(what you wear)
Once I finish buttoning up my flannel, I wake Pansy up. She still had about an hour and a half to get ready, so I wasn't worried. When she hopped into the shower, I started putting everything into my bag including, my textbook, my projects, three quills, 2 bottles of ink, and my wand. Luna and Erin were still asleep, I would wak them up once Pansy got out of the shower. Once I heard the water stop running, I came into the bathroom and handed Pansy her clothes. She looked at me confused. "I'm about to go wake up the girls." I say in a response to her confusion. "Ohhh ok." She says returning back to doing her makeup. I exit the bathroom and close the door behind me. I then take my pillow and hit Erin with it to get her up, in a nice way. Then I go over to Luna and take her blanket off of her. She groans in respons. "Five more minutes." Erin says. "No guys it's 7, and you guys still have to get ready and eat." I say to them. That gets them up. Pansy then exits the bathroom.

(what she's wearing)As Luna and Erin are scrambling to get ready, Pansy and I make our way downstairs

As Luna and Erin are scrambling to get ready, Pansy and I make our way downstairs. I sit next to Blaise. Who says good morning. He still looked half asleep. We all wat breakfast and make our way to n
herbology. The only reason I hate having herbology in the morning is the fact that it is freezing outside at this tome of year. But luckily we are usually in the green house, which is quite warm. At the beginning of class Professor Sprout asked for our projects. Half of the kids didn't do it. Making up stupid excuses. Pansy, Draco, Theo, Blaise, and I all had our projects done and ready to go. She congratulated us and the other handful of kids that decided to actually do it. Other then that the day was boring and uneventful. Snape yelled at a couple kids, as usual. By the time I could process the day, it was over. I was sitting at dinner. Pansy to my right, Hermione to my left. We were sitting at the Ravenclaw table, the whole group was when I mean we. That means there was about 11 of us, I'm guessing. Only 3 of us were actually Ravenclaws. Not including Oliver and Ginny, they weren't excited part if the group, but we treated them as they were because why not. Now back to dinner. Pansy was talking to Blaise who sat right across from her, they were talking about some Slytherin tea. Hermione was talking to Ginny who sat right next to her. I was right across from Draco who was talking to Theo. So I was just picking at my food, not really having anyone to talk to at that moment. Thats when Hermione turned to me. "Hey, are you ok?" She whispers to me. I smile, just glad to see she cares. "Yeah, just didn't have anyone to talk to at that moment." I reply still in a whisper. "Oh, I'm sorry about that, you could've always tapped me on the shoulder and told me." She says, still whispering. "That's really sweet of you Mione, also why are we whispering." I say, guess what, still whispering. Once I had said it we burst out into a fir of giggles. That gets Pansy's attention. "What was that all about?" She asks, she knows how Hermione feels about me, so she doesn't exactly trust her. "Oh, I asked why we were whispering, and it was a bit ironic, so we found it funny." I say. Hermione nods while eating some mac and cheese on her plate. "Oh... I don't get it." Pansy says. That sends us into another fit of laughter. This time Pansy just turns towards Blaise and talks to him. I didn't mean to be mean. "Hey Pans I'm sorry." I say laying my head on her shoulder. Kissing her neck. "It's okay." She says and smiles down to me. God she is so lucky. I send her a smile, before we go back to our separate conversations. I go back to talking to Hermione about random facts that I have learned, and Pansy and Blaise continue to gossip. (TW: eating dissorder. also an- ik i havent been really talking about it, so i might talk about y/n's eating disorder. Also their is no reason to do that to your body, you are so pretty the way you are <3)Eventually dinner finished. "Did you eat anything?" Pansy asks me. "No, wasn't hungry." I say quickening my pace. Pansy is hot on my trail. "Why the fuck not!" She yells. "Y/N you need to eat, how long has it been?" She asks while yelling, getting the people in the hallways attention. "Uhm a- a week." I say, curling into myself. Not liking the attention. "YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASS TO THE KITCHENS AND EAT!" Pansy continues to yell. Thats when the tears start to fall, I know she was doing this because doesn't want me to get sick, but it still hurt that she was yelling. As soon as she saw the tears she calmed down and went to touch me. Instinctively I flinched. I could see the regret on Pansy's face. Hermione came running to me. She knew how hard it is, having an E.D and all. Because she had one in fourth year. She held me in her arms as I cried. Pansy not knowing what to do. "I think you have done enough Pansy." Hermione says, coldness in her voice. Pansy looks down, but nods her head and walks back to her dorm. "Are you ok?" Hermione whispers in my ear. I nod in respons still hiccuping. "Do you want to try and eat, I understand if you don't feel up to it." She whispers in my ear. "I'll try." I say with a slight stutter, still trying to catch my breath. I don't usually cry when someone raises their voice, but when it is someone I love with all my heart, talking about such a sensitive topic, I couldn't keep them in. While Hermione and I head to the kitchens she keeps rubbing my shoulders as a way of comfort. When we got to the kitchens, Hermione went up to the House Elf named Dobby and told him the situation. "Dobby will be right on it, Miss. Granger." Dobby says in his high pitched voice. Hermione walks me to one of the little tables we have, and I take a seat. Once the food was ready, Hermione took it and we went to the bathroom, just in case. I felt sick to my stomach. Dobby had made two muffins. (english muffins). As soon as I took a bite I felt like throwing up, but I forces myself to swallow. This went on until I had finished one muffin. "Do you want to try the other one?" Hermione asks, and takes my hand in hers, not romantically just as a way of showing she is here for me. "No I don't think I can." I tell her, still feeling sick. We stay there, in that stall for about 10 more minutes just to make sure I don't have a late reaction the food. Once I don't feel as sick, Hermione walks me to my dorm and tells me she will tell my teachers what happened, and that I can get tomorrow off. I thank her and tell her goodnight.

-Pansy's POV-
I fucked up. I FUCKED UP. Not surprising though. I always do. She is probably going to break up with me and get with Hermione. I wouldn't blame her, the way I yelled at her, for something like that. What was I thinking. Then there comes little Miss. Perfect ready to save the day. I hate myself, I hate myself for making me be the reason for those tears. I couldn't get the picture of her face contorting from content to sadness. And I caused that. I have to apologize. Even if it means she will break up with me right now J have to do it.

-Y/N's POV-

I hear a quiet knock on my door. It was almost 2 in the morning. I lazily get out of bed, but instantly have to sit back down because I get too dizzy. The person that knocked just decided to come in. I really have to start locking my door. "Hey Y/N." I can hear Pansy's voice say. I'm glad she isn't mad. I don't respond, I just run up to her and hugs her. She hugs back, tightly. "God I'm so sorry Y/N, I can't even begin to say how sorry I am. I didn't mean to yell at you and make you cry. I feel so bad." Pansy says with tears in her eyes. I show her the ring I gave her and then the ring I am wearing. "As long as we are wearing these rings, nothing will break us apart. I love you Pansy. I know you only yelled because you were scared. I'm not mad." I say still holding her tightly. "I love you too." She says bringing me into a kiss. I kiss back instantly. When we break away, I climb into bed and pat the spot next to me. She climbs into bed and I wrap the covers around us both, and put my arm around her to pull her closer to me. Once we were comfortable, we fell asleep.
AN- IK IT WAS SAD and i'm sorry, but i don't really know what to write about, sooooooo. ALSO THANK YOU FOR READING HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY/NIGHT AND I LOVE YOU mwuah <3. ALSO IF YOU EVER NEED ANYONE TO TALK TO ABOUT MENTAL HEALTH AND STUFF LIKE THAT MY DMS ARE ALWAYS OPEN, YOU ARENT ALONE. I'M HERE FOR YOU