Skatepark

I had an idea, I was going to ask Pansy out at the Ball, it would be romantic. The plus is I wouldn't have to have the stress of planning something that big, well for me at least. When I woke up she was still in my arms. Our legs tangled together, we already acted like a couple. I just wanted to make it official, I wanted to be able to call her mine, kiss her when I wanted, make her laugh and smile, and especially make her blush, her blush was the most adorable thing I have ever seen. Her eyes soon fluttered open, almost as if she new I was admiring her."Like what you see Lupin?" She asks with a small smirk tugging at her lips. I couldn't help but let out a small laugh." Yeah, you just look so peaceful." I say in my morning voice. I get up and head to bathroom to get ready, Luna and I had our own private bathroom. Pansy looked like she was about to get up and leave, but I quickly stopped her." You can stay here, I'll only be a minute." She nods. "Yeah, but I need my toothbrush and stuff." She says. "Accio it." I say with a look that pleaded her to stay. "Fine." She says while chuckling. I hopped in the shower only in there for 10 minutes at most. I can out with just a towel. I looked over at Pansy, she had a blush, and looked almost as if she was drooling. "Love take a picture it will last longer." I say with a smirk. To my surprise she laughs and actually does. My mouth forms an o shape out of surprise at her boldness. "What you told me I could." She says laughing lightly. Her laugh is amazing, I love. it so much. "That is very true." I say while shaking my head a small smile evident on my lips. When I was in the shower, Pansy had gotten all of her stuff. She went to go take a shower, while she did, I got ready.

(what you wore)Pansy soon came out

(what you wore)
Pansy soon came out. "Hey Y/N I forgot clothes, do you think I could borrow some from you?" She asked embarrassed. "Of course Pans, take what you want." I answer her while heading back into the bathroom. I just noticed how bad my eye bags had gotten they were so dark. Honestly I didn't care at this point. I did my skincare routine, curled my eyelashes and put on some mascara, put on some chapstick, and to finish it off i straightened my hair. Pansy came into the bathroom soon after I had finished.

(what Pansy wore)"So what do you wanna do?" I asked Pansy while she was doing her makeup

(what Pansy wore)
"So what do you wanna do?" I asked Pansy while she was doing her makeup. "Uhm- I honestly have no idea." She responds. "We should probably meet up with Draco and Blaise." Just to let them know I'm not dead yet." She says while smiling. "Ah ok. Wait do you know how to skateboard?" I ask her curiously. "Yeah why?." She responds. "Well maybe we can get the boys and go to a skatepark." I suggest. "That would be great, other than tho boys can't skate for the life of them." Pansy says laughing at a memory of Blaise on a skateboard. "We can teach them, or if they are being stubborn they can watch us." I say hoping she says yes. "You know what, lets do it." She says running down to go get the boys. "Meet me at the entrance to the Great Hall." She yells at me already in the common room. "Okay." I yell back. I excitedly clap my hands. This is going to be fun. I grab my skateboard, my skate bag, with all the essentials. I run down stairs and take a lot of turns, until I make it to the Great Hall. I look around and spot Pansy, her board tucked under her arm. Her back was facing me while talking to Draco. I quickly run up behind her and hug her from behind. She turns around quickly ready to cuss who ever it is out, until she noticed it was me. She quickly hugged back. Blaise looked amused. "Amused Blaise"(hehehe) Pansy asked him with her eyebrow cocked up, arm sliding to wrap around my waist. "Just date already, merlin, you already act as though you two are married." Draco says while rolling his eyes. "You're just jealous Draco, just ask out George." I say. He looks at me bewildered that I knew who his crush was. "What? You aren't exactly secretive." I say shrugging my shoulders. Pansy laughs, her angelic laugh. Draco face is screwed up in a scowl. Blaise chuckles and leads us to Hogsmeade, so we can apparate to Muggle London. Since it was Winter Break we were allowed to leave the grounds with permission. When we got to Muggle London, I can see Pansy's eyes glittering out of the corner of my eye. "What has you so excited?" I decide to ask her. "Oh nothing, other then the fact that I can skate without Snape yelling at me." She responds skipping ahead of us. A small smile tugs at the corner of my mouth. Pansy stops and waits up for us, then starts skipping again. She calls out," Come one slow pokes, we haven't got all day." I chuckle, but jog to catch up to her. "Actually we do have all day." Blaise responds. When I look back I se Draco and Blaise in deep conversation. I turn to Pansy," I wonder what they are talking about." I say while I nudge her a little. "Probably about some boy Draco likes or something that involves love lives." She responds slinging her arm over my shoulders, humming a tune of her favorite song. When we arrived at the skatepark, Pansy and I head off towards the ramp, to practice our drop in. Draco and Blaise decided to just stand by the fence, talking. I could tell Blaise was s little embarrassed because he didn't know how to skate, so being the good person I am, I went up to him. "Hey Blaisey, do you want me to teach you how to do a couple tricks?" I ask. "He blushes at the nickname, but shakes his head yes. "Ok we are going to teach you how to do an ollie first, hold my hands." Blaise steps on the board and as he does so, he quickly holds my hands like his life depend on it. "Ok maybe not that tight." I say. He mumbles a little sorry, but does not let up his grip. After practicing for like and an hour and a half, Blaise got tired, Pansy was sweaty, and Draco was bored, we decided to just walk around. Pansy of course fixed her appearance. We were all walking side by side, my fingers intertwined with Pansy's, and my arm around Blaise's shoulders. Draco just standing there, muttering something about how us holding on to each other like that is childish. I give Pansy a devilish grin, and she returns it knowing exactly what I am about to do. I unhook my arm from Blaise's shoulders and let go of Pansy's hand. I pretend to tie my shoe. As soon as Draco turns back around I do a running jump and latch onto his back, he catcher me making sure I don't fall, I start laughing when I see Draco's angry face. Soon his face lightens up and he laughs along with us. I am glad Draco is starting to lighten up around me. I let Draco carry me the rest of the way back, and soon I fall asleep in Pansy's dorm room. Tired from the day.