011

Vinnie's POV

"... it's not like I care" Ivy ranted, she paused and stared over at me "how was your day?" She asked. "It was good"'I lied, if I was being honest I was having one of those weird days were everything felt slow and such a hassle to do. But relaxing inside my car watching the snow as my car kept me warmed up, made me a bit happy.

"And yours?" "Very odd day, but it was alright" she answered. I wonder if she was having one of those days too..does she even have these type of days too?

She cuddled deeply into her coat, leaning against the car window watching the snow fall. The music softly played in the back, a grinned appeared on her lips and she quickly turned the volume up to the song. Sundress by Asap rocky was currently playing, she nodded her head to it "good song but very deep" she laughed, making me chuckle "yeah."

"I wouldn't mind dancing to this at a party" she kept softly bobbing her head to it. "I'm tryna make you mine.." she sang "have you gone to any parties?" I interrupted "a couple, have you?" "Not as much, before Enzo and I would always attend" "you don't seem like a party type" "theyre fun, I just don't go unless Enzo going" "kinda like me and Delilah" she compared "yeah kinda" we both smiled.

The song changed and it was now Girl with the tattoo by Miguel. The mood completely changed in the car. It was at the part where he sang "that smile on your face makes it easy to trust you" I glanced over at Ivy feeling a bit different.

"Another good song" she smiled, she was so focused on the music it was funny to me because I was getting buried in my own thoughts. I cleared my throat "do you have any of those weird days?" I asked, she turned the volume down "like what?" I was getting nervous, maybe I opened up to quickly? Or I let out too much..

"You don't feel like doing anything, like even waking up is a hard task to complete.." I continued, she frowned "yeah, I hate when that happens" she huffed. Her expression stayed liked that for a bit "well whenever you're having those weird days, feel free to message me. Maybe I can help you a little? Im not good at advice but I will try and I do promise you that.." her expression was different and she now was carrying a soft look in her eyes. "The same goes towards you" I promised.

I went back to looking out the window, hearing it from someone else felt a bit nerve racking. I mean I was so terrified of slightly opening up to anyone because I didn't want to get judged. It doesn't seem like Ivy was the type to judge, it warmed me up inside. She wasn't good at advice but knowing that she would try is what mattered.

"You're fun" I said not moving my eyes away from the window. I could feel her staring at me "fun to be around with.. fun to get to know" "that was the sweetest thing you have ever said to me Vincent" I glanced over at her to see that weird look she would constantly give Julian causing my heart to skip a beat when I finished connecting the looks together.

"Stop, before I add something mean" I rolled my eyes pulling my coat closer towards my face hiding the fact that I was now a flustered mess.

"We should have a picnic whenever it starts to get warmed up" she changed the subject "yeah that would be fun" I played with my fingers. "Just cook a bunch of food and talk or just think" she did a happy sigh "can you cook?" "Yeah" "then you should cook for me" "whenever you come over I will."

"Really?" She surprisedly said "yeah probably better than you" I shrugged "oh shut up, don't push it" she laughed.

I don't think I was crushing on her, I just think I was overwhelmed with the fact that I was starting to open up to someone. And now I have someone who I'm starting to get deeply close with, I mean I would've never imagined being close with anyone else but Lorenzo. I was proud of myself, small steps like this were suppose to get praised.

"Wanna get some pizza?" I asked "yeah, why not" she shrugged, I turned the car on. "I have to admit I'm having one of those weird gross days" she huffed "oh really? What's bothering you? What's going on inside your tiny brain" she smiled at my small comment.

"Just a lot, the process of growing up is very terrifying.." ah so we're stressing on the same thing. "But that only takes a small toll, the rest is just issues that I'm sure that I can't fix" she was frowning. "What are the issues?" I carefully asked as I drove. "Just not having a good enough relationship with my dad" "have you any of you tried putting effort?" "Just me" she mumble.

"But do you know what's awesome?" She continued to stare down at her shoes "what.." "yeah my relationship with him isn't the best, and he isn't really there for me.. at first I thought I was going to be alone in this world. Having to go through things by myself, but this is my family.." she started to say "my friends are my family, they're always there for me. It's really corny but as long as I know I'm not alone I'm feeling well. Delilah is my family, as scary it is to say but so are you and Enzo.." she forced a smile.

This was very different, the whole mood in the car completely changed and I'm glad it did.

"And being here was enough to brighten my mood, I would've stayed in my room all day but you motivated me to go out" "well I'm glad because it had the same affect on me as well.."

. . .

I think opening up a bit really brighten my whole mood this whole month.

"You seem really happy today" Enzo winked "just relaxed" "how's it going with you and Ivy?" "Well" I nodded.

"Short replies I see" he winked again "you're just weird" I laughed. "I wouldn't be surprised by the end of the school year you end up having a crush on her" he said while working "I doubt it"I leaned back in my chair.

"I think it's too late already" he mumble "what do you mean?" "I mean the answer was different, you usually say no so I've heard enough" he stared. He knows me too well.. but he's wrong. I know he's wrong.

"Enzo you're wrong" "no bud, you're wrong" "ew" I made a face. He was lying, I don't feel anything.

A/N thank you for reading, don't forget to vote and comment. Hope everyone is doing well :,)