028

"I had this day kinda planned for us" i played with the ring on my pinky "that's cute but you and I need to hang out really soon. I missed you" enzo threw an arm around me "of course, we need to catch up on all of things" i did miss him, so I know how to spend my Sunday this week.

Enzo paused and awkwardly looked away, my eyes shot to the direction where he was once looking. There I saw Chris and Ivy speaking, they both stood in front of a very nice looking car what I'm assuming was his.

I quickly walked towards the both of them, throwing an arm around Ivy. She didn't move but laid a small kiss on my lips smiling after, I turned towards Chris who smiled as soon as our eyes met "it's nice to meet you" his hand stretched and I shook it.

"You too chris" I nodded "Ivy's told me a lot about you, very nice guy" his eyes ran down my arm taking look at every small tattoo I had then, then onto my nose ring and rings. He was really taking note. He cleared his throat "any meaning behind them?" He asked "of course, but it's all too many to explain, just not enough time" I chuckled "stupid me, maybe we hang out some time just you and me and no Ivy" he looked down at her "no offense" "yeah that would great" this all felt force to me.

"So what brings you here?" "I just wanted to show Ivy my car, she starting to take liking on them, shes planning to fill her drive way with foreign cars in the future" he tapped on his black Mercedes. "Cool, it's a really nice car. I know a few things about them" "thank you, maybe I could show you my family's collection when we hang out. I'm sure I can find a way to contact you" he stared down at his watch "I just have to get going but it was nice meeting you Vincent" "you too" I waved.

I grabbed ahold of Ivy's hand as we both walked back to my car "I'll pick you up later.. but bring a jacket it's going to be cold out"

...

Ivy got herself in my car, she put on the seatbelt and leaned in for a kiss. "Another one" I grabbed her face letting her give me a small peck "you taste so good" I chuckled. She shyly shake her head and continued to stare outside the window, she looked a bit sadden and shaken up so I knew her and dad probably got into it. I parked my car at the location.

Then grabbing her hand giving it a quick squeeze before bringing out the flowers I brought for her, her smile was so big and bright "I love them" she mumbled, I did one of those happy sighs "it's crazy how the sight of you and these flowers are more prettier than all the sunrises and sunset we seen together."

"You're so cheesy" she laughed, Ivy didn't like to go out much she always told me she just wanted to stay in my car and enjoyed looking at things so I knew she would enjoy seeing the moon and stars reflect from the water.

We hop off my car walking towards the front of leaning onto while taking everything in, she clung onto the flowers and would often sniff them reminding me the moment she would sniff the candles.

"Isn't this crazy?" I cleared my throat "Who would've thought us two being together.. the whole thing sparked out of nowhere and it's strange to think about it.. I'm not the type of person to be so vulnerable and affection to others but you let my guard down. I'm even surprised with myself.."

"The affect that you have on me is just so pure and amazing, I don't want you to leave my side" she laid her head on my shoulder "now we can watch each other grow, we push each other to do our best. We're there for each other, you put effort into knowing I'm okay and I do the same" I smiled "you're like the plant I always water and make sure it has enough sunlight" I shake my head, it was embarrassing how mushy I was being.

I shifted myself around getting comfortable, Ivy slightly shivered. I noticed she didn't bring a sweater nor a jacket "didn't I tell you to bring a jacket!" I jokingly yelled "you're so cliche, using the old sweater technique with me!" "Shut up! I don't need it" she wrapped herself in her own arms "I'm kidding" I placed it over watching as she cuddle deeply into it.

I turned my head away "you look cute..maybe you should keep it" I muffled into my arm, Ivy pulled my face towards her laying a small kiss "I love you"

I pulled away glancing back at the water, everything was nice. Ivy always made me appreciate these moments, she liked looking at every small detail in the world and just appreciated that everything it offered.

"Look the moon and stars are shining extra bright for us" I pointed, Ivy laughed nodding her head "can we have a sleepover?" She asked. It caught me off guard but it was perfect day, my parents were out.

"Yeah of course, we can watch some movie or play that video game of yours" I nudged her "let's call it a day?" She asked I nodded my head and we both got ourselves inside in my car.

Her head laid on my chest and we both stayed in my bed listening to the music that started to play. She was of course tracing shapes on my chest as my hand laid on her lower back, I huffed "the moon is beautiful isn't it?"
Her head slowly left up before softly agreeing "you always say that" she giggled.

"It's a poetic way of saying I love you" I started to play with her hair and I could feel her pausing,looking back at the memories we made and wondering where I started to say it. "When did you knew you love me?" I questioned "well it hit me when the first time we saw the sunrise, you were stupid tired and it didn't matter you said you liked the way I looked at it.. we weren't dating at the time but yeah.." she blushed "I knew I liked you the second I saw you put effort into wanting to know me better and get me comfortable rather than making it into a rush.. you were patient"

"What about you?" She moved her head and now her chin was resting ontop of me, she stared up at me. "Well I always knew I loved you.. Well it hit hard when you talked about the way you loved rain.." I nodded "I knew I liked you the second you made sure I was okay.. The time you took me out of town.."

We both smiled and the music continued to play, it was now playing Electric , feat Khalid. "Remember when you called Julian stupid" we both laughed.

She moved up towards the bed kissing me softly, the song continued to play and the lyrics sang out "You got everything, you got what I need.."

We both laughed again softly between the kiss as it started to get more and more passionate, our clothes started to come off one by one and I found myself kissing her neck down to her chest.

As I hovered over her helping her pull her shirt off we both smiled "youre sure about this?" I asked, she nodded her head bringing my face down towards her. My hands roamed around her body, kicking my pants off trying not to break the kiss.

My hands fell down her hips were they softly gripped and I groaned feeling her hands tangled with my hair gently tugging on it.

"Whisper in my ear, I'm the only one you're lovin' on.." the song continued to play in the back.

I pulled away, to see Ivy smiling up at me with her pretty eyes that drove me insane her neck and chest had hickeys that spread everywhere. She pressed me down on the bed straddling my hips "I love you" she moaned before leaving a trail of wet kisses and small hickeys. My hands dropped down to her ass as I squeezed it.

...

"Oh-" Chris eyes widen "do me a favor and pull your shirt or sweater a bit up for me..." he tugged. I nodded as I brought my sweater more up "I can see things are going well between you too.." he muttered "mhm."

"I'm assuming you two are prom dates.." "yup" "cool cool, now help me. Which girl should I take ?" He lifted his phone to me.

"Which blonde is it?"he chuckled "i don't know.. it's up to you. Whichever one seems cool.."