033

I fixed the chains and necklaces around my neck, as I stepped inside the house. The smelled of weed filled my nose and I couldn't help but chuckle. We sat around in this couch, it wasn't too crowded but everyone was just taking and drinking.

"Let's keep your hands full" said Elliott who forced an unopened beer can in my hand. I cracked it open taking a large drink out of it before resting back on the couch.

Elliott Eich, he attended the same school as Chris but his parents were doctors so he had plenty of free time. The other day he told me he was debating to follow the same footsteps or going off and starting his own business. We weren't close but we did talk and hung out once or twice.

"What are you doing Vincent?" Liam asked, I glanced up at him lifting my chin up "after highschool?" He added. "Oh, becoming an attorney" I grinned "no way, wanna become my lawyer in the future" "of course but I'm not doing it for free" I laughed "well of course but you be better be good at what you're doing" Liam pointed "trust me I am, I wouldn't be wasting my time on something I'm not good at.. I'm putting my all into it" "You better keep your word" Liam chuckled.

Ivy was always so eager to conquer the world, and talking about all this I understand why she's always so fire up.

The blunt has already made it ways to me, I placed it between my fingers before taking a long inhale before exhaling and letting the smoke roam out of my mouth. I took another hit before passing it to the next person.

"Did you hear that Chris has a girlfriend already?" Elliot blurted out, I mentally sighed. The whole point was to get away from him and Ivy. "Really who?" I threw the question in the air "some rich girl name Lena, she's pretty hot and I'm not surprised about it. Lucky guy" Elliott sighed "he can pull in anyone he wants" "I think it's the charming smile he has" Liam joked.

Lena? Who the fuck was Lena, and what the fuck was Ivy? Are they really just friends? Who even cares at this point, I'm here for myself.

It was just the four of us and what I know right now, is the guy to my left might be named gabe? After we smoked and talked for a bit everyone went their ways but gabe and I took the time to enjoy the couch for just a bit longer before going out and drowning ourselves in alcohol.

I haven't been talking to anyone, not even Enzo. I just don't want to seem the burden to my friends, I don't want them to be always be sad whenever they're around me. It's best if I kept my distance. I felt selfish for a bit, I mean my uncle's past away a couple of weeks ago but I hardly knew the man, I did feel a bit sad but I wasn't bawling my eyes out like my father was. Somehow that death spark something inside my parents relationship, things haven't been the same for them. They're taking a break from each other at the moment, and to me that doesn't seem okay. Usual my dad goes off to another room but this time he's off at my grandmas house. It didn't sit well in my stomach knowing my parents were on bad terms and my mom was going to be alone in our house when I leave for college.

I sighed while already starting to roll a blunt on the tray that laid on my lap. Gabe smiled while handing me another beer, I thanked him and took a large sip before licking the blunt to seal it down before flickering the lighter on it. I don't usually attend parties alone but I just wanted to relax and lose myself for a bit, plus graduation was already coming.

"Carter came in and you should've seen the dime he brought in this time" gabe grinned "oh really? What she look like?" I asked while I blew the smoke out.

"Tan skin, long brown hair.." he continued to describe, I paused and held the blunt between my teeth before fixing myself straight up on my seat. Obviously the nickname carter was towards Chris.

"..She wore this tight matcha green dress" he chuckled "I think-" "don't even think about trying to talk to her, alright?" I pointed towards him "and if you do, I'll kick your ass." "You can't claim her if you haven't seen her" his brows furrowed, I tapped the blunt on the tray letting the ash fall.

"I know who she is, but you heard what I said and I mean it" I glared, he rolled his eyes "whatever, but I think your girl is up for body shots" he smirked. I immediately stood up and felt a bit dizzy, I got the familiar buzz and my body was now relaxing. I walked over to the kitchen to see Ivy and Chris talking while his arm was wrapped around on some girl which I assume was Lena. The last time we spoke was when I asked her to meet up and I think that was last week?

The three of them were at the kitchen, while some girl laid on the table. People cheered around and I watched some random guy lick the girls stomach and take the lime out of her mouth. It was terrifying to imagine Ivy doing that, especially since she was a wearing a dress meaning everyone was going to see her in her underwear and bra. I stumbled and grabbed onto Ivy's arm pulling her towards me, she looked up at me confusedly but didn't remove her hands away from mine. We walked back onto the couch where I stumbled to sit on, my head continued spin and I could feel Ivy's eyes on me but I also felt like throwing up.

Soon Liam walked over to the couch with two shot glasses, he smiled up at Ivy who brought herself up "sorry if I took your spot" she apologized "it's fine-" I cut Liam off by pulling her down on my lap "you can sit here" I mumbled she didn't say anything but laid her head on me.

I covered my eyes with my hand squeezing it shut "do you want one?" Liam offered a shot "no I'm fine, thank you" Ivy rejected. She was very quiet and I can already tell she was angry at me, but I can't even defend myself at the moment. I don't remember how many beers I drank.

"Your boyfriend is so scary.." gabe spoke out "he wouldn't even let me talk to you, I just wanted to know your name. I'm sure it's as pretty as you" "it's Ivy and really?" She said in a tone. If I wasn't so drunk I would've glared and said rude already.

"Do you wanna try?" He asked her, I peeped my eyes open to see a blue pill in his hand "it's not that bad"he added. Ivy head slowly turned towards me, she flashed me a look before turning back at him "no I'm fine" she nodded.

"Theyre fun" he winked "don't offer her shit like that" I slurred "you don't own her, she's her own self" gabe eyed her. "I'm going to steal Vinnie for a bit, we'll be back" Ivy stood up.

She struggled to pick me up while pulling her dress down a bit, but I stood up and followed her out towards the back of the house. We're outside in the backyard only a few people were out there.

She plopped me down on one the chairs, before sitting herself across from me. Immediately her head fell into her arms, her body was slightly shaking. She looked up with fear and tears in her eyes and that's what snapped me sober "I love you.." I reassured, her eyes soften but even more tears were forming. Her mouth partly opened but quickly snapped shut, she wanted to say it back. I know she did but i don't understand why she didn't say back.

"Where do I start.." she mumbled "let's go home first" she wiped her eyes "did you come alone?" She asked "yes" "what was your plan for the night? Who was going to take you home?" Ivy question in frustration.

I shrugged "I didn't think of that.. who was going to drive you?" "Lena." "Whos Lena?" "Christopher's girlfriend" "ohh, right right.. I heard about her.." I nodded my head. "i messaged Enzo .. so he's sneaking you inside" she stood up helping me up. I didn't say anything but we walked towards her car, it was dead silent while we put on our seatbelts.

"I'm sorry" I looked up "you can't be going around and claiming me, we broke up and what's funny is that you were the one who dumped me.." she turned the car on.

"I'm sorry again.." I blinked, she didn't say anything but continued to drive. The ride was awkward and silent, we didn't talk until we pulled up to Enzo house. Enzo was already waiting for us outside and that's when she opened the door and whispered something in his ear, he rolled his eyes and looked frustrated I don't know if it was because of me or if the dinner didn't go so well.

"I hope you're aware that I'm always there for you, and I still care for you" she whispered in my ear. I frowned while I threw an arm around enzo who sighed loudly "hush, I don't want my parents to hear you.."he glared down at me.

A/N THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 420 VOTES!!! AND FOR THE READS!!!