026

Vinnie's POV

it was our one month anniversary, I thought it was a little strange that I was counting the days until Ivy shyly came out to me that she was doing the same. Not much has change from our relationship, she was still a little shy with me but she was also starting to warm up more. I think she also stopped getting a few stares but it doesn't bother her either way she just seems happy now and I do check up on her a lot.

She ran up to my car excitedly getting herself inside as she held a small baggie "happy one month!" We said in sync, we smiled "I think we should open our gifts later!" I suggested pulling a bandanna out of my pocket she stared very confused "now hear me out it's kinda a surprise" "Alright I trust you" she turned, I tied it around her head where I begin to drive after.

The place wasn't far from where we live but it was a bit out of the town. I parked the car turning the music low "now?" She eagerly asked "now" I said, she pulled the blindfold off and smiled at the small view of the city we had. It wasn't view point, it was some random hill I found so we had more privacy. I got off the car jogging to passenger side where I opened the door for her, she smiled at my small gesture "where next?" "Our picnic" I mumble "awh, vinnie" she pouted.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the small blanket I had laid out with a few of our favorite foods. "It's not much but I plan for something bigger on our 5 months" I turned to see her eyes watering "no, I love it all" she sniffed, she sat down where I followed as well.

"The moon is beautiful isn't it?" I said while handing her plate, she started to grab a few goods "you always say that" she giggled "I know" I shrugged taking a bite out of sandwich.

"The food is amazing" she turned "this was all amazing" she leaned down to give me a kiss "what's the flavor today?" I asked while gently smacking my lips "strawberry" I answered "keep it that way, I like it when you taste sweet" "Vinnie" she gently pushed me where I laughed "what?" I joked.

We ate a bit more and talked, listen the playlist that we made together. The night was going very smooth, we even watched the sunset together. A thing she always made us do, she said she loved the colors of the world.

I liked the look of her eyes whenever we watch the sunrise or sunset, they always sparkle and sometimes I catch her eyes doing the same as they stare up at me. I wonder if my eyes do the same.. I think that's how I know she loves me. We haven't exchanged the words yet but I think today would be a good night to say.

"Should we move onto our gifts?" I turned, she nodded her head and went to the car taking the small baggie out. "I'm nervous you won't like it.." she frowned "Ivy I love everything you give me" I brushed my thumb over her cheek. "You first" she held the baggie to my face, I took it and started to pull out a very nice sweater "I like it" I smiled, she grabbed onto the sleeve "see I sewed a charm to it so you can think of me" she laughed "I always think of you" "there's more" she poked. I dug into the bag pulling out a small box, I opened it to see a small ring my eyes wide.

"It's for your pinky" she started to laugh "you're missing a ring there" I pulled the ring out to see a small moon engraved in the inside of it with small stars around it. "I love it" I gave her a small peck, she looked like she wanted to say something but she was too hesitant to say anything at all.

I pushed the boxed towards her "your turn" I watched as she pulled out the mug I made for her pottery we both burst out in laughter. "It's amazing!" She laughed "you see when you tilt your cup it says my name so when you drink coffee you think of me" "I like how we had the same idea, but we're always thinking of each other" she then took out the small flower pot I made for her "it's beautiful" she hugged it.