027

My bedsheets were over my head my eyes stayed shut but my mind was wide awake. It's been a couple days we're im struggling to shut the thing off, well when comes around the time to sleep.

I've been thinking about school, my future, college, life going by too fast, and of course Ivy and Chris. They played a small role of it all but I told myself that things will okay as long as her eyes still shine on me and not him.

I didn't attend school today, I didn't have the motivation to wake up or message anyone that i was feeling tired.. Well expect Ivy, I told her I wasn't feeling the best. Which was a huge dick move of me but I'm just tired. I just want some sleep, but the deep kind the one that makes you feel like you can pause the whole world and feel no worries.

There was a knock on my door, I groan rolling out bed. But at the same time I was hoping it was my mom or dad dropping me off a quick snack.I reached and turned the knob, Ivy stood in front clinging onto a bag with both her hands "you okay?" Her hand immediately shot up gently rubbing my cheek.

"Yeah" I widen the door making her step inside "what are you doing here?" I asked "just made a quick get better bag, have you ate?" "No" I groan.

"What's going on? You look so tired" she frowned "I'll make you some tea and a small breakfast burrito" she ran towards my kitchen.

She put water to boil on the stove, walking to my fridge taking a few ingredients out. "You don't have to" I sighed resting my chin on her head, she shake her head rejecting to whatever I'm saying as she proceeded to do her thing.

I sighed while walking back to the counter where we had stools, I plop myself down and leaned my head against my hand watching her "do you need help?"'I offered, she shakes her head while pouring a cup of tea "go put a shirt on" she chuckled.

I let out a small laugh blowing onto the cup, the thought of me walking up the steps and finding a shirt in my closet just seemed too much work. I sipped onto my tea and space out on my kitchen wall, just thinking. I use to like how I would think so much but now I dread it. Why was I always thinking? My mind needs some rest.

What didn't feel like minutes passed, a breakfast burrito laid in front of me on a plate. She smiled up at me proudly before ruffling up my hair "have you been having trouble sleeping?" She asked, I nodded my head slowly taking small bites.

"Don't you have school today?" I asked, she laughed raising a brow "so do you!" I smiled up at her pushing my plate towards her she slowly shake her head "I've already ate" she walked over to me laying a small kiss on my cheek.

The burrito filled my stomach up a bit, it was very warm and homey. We slowly walked up to my room, she wanted to cuddle up in my bed.

Our feet were tangled together and I had her beside me, I could feel her eyes linger around my body her fingers were trailing up and down my arm.

I peeped my eyes open "what are you doing?" "You have some cool tattoos" "I know" I laughed "and what about this arm?" She pointed "soon" I replied.

"My mom would choke if she knew we were dating" she sighed "I don't look "that" mean" I emphasize the word that. "But you're really soft, it's cute. It's just your tattoos but I love them all individual" Ivy picked her head up laying a kiss on my lips.

"You're so tense up" she frowned cuddling deeply into my chest, she wrapped an arm around me tightly. "What's on your mind? Talk to me" she whispered "too much" my eyes rested again I could feel myself fall into deep sleep and I didn't want to do anything to ruin it.

My body was relaxed and I could also feel Ivy's small breathing on my collarbone, I'm assuming she was already falling asleep. My eyes felt so low and heavy to hold up that instantly I fell into sleep.

...

Ivy's slowly pulled herself away from my grip, she yawned and I quickly grabbed her hand dragging her back into bed. I was too lazy to open my eyes "stay here" I mumbled "I cant, vinnie your mom comes home in 30 minutes" she chuckled "so?" I scoffed "spend a night" I groaned.

"My parents will kill me" she pulled away from my grip standing up "maybe later this week"she leaned down and gave me a kiss. I sighed while closing my eyes once again "drive safe, call me when you get home" I pulled the covers up to my face "I'm always here to talk..remember that" she said before I fell back to sleep.

I think I might've lied, I think my thoughts are mostly about the two of them and life. I just hated how I always lose my self control around her..I hated how I wasn't worried all until Julian started to point out some things. But I didn't want to seem like that gross controlling boyfriend.

A/N thank you for all reads and votes!! I appreciate them so much!