Yep, that's right. It was sort of a unanimous decision for everyone to agree to be the backup dancers to Jungkook and Lisa's dance. While the two had tried to protest against it, they all refused to hear it. The two of them were literally the only ones capable of being able to beat the two rich dancers, so they were more than happy to contribute anyway they can to try help them beta them. It will literally be revolutionary if the two beat them, so they would be more than happy to contribute to the revolution.

They also decided to add in a special surprise to truly catch Taemin's attention. Thinking about it, it brings a smile to Lisa's face as she kept running. She was actually looking forward to the final showdown. She has been practicing hard for it and rehearsing with Jungkook has been so much fun. He may be a shy guy, but with how long Lisa has gotten to know him, she feels so much closer to him. He has opened up a lot and she find herself loving his company. And he appears to feel the same a the two of them have been hanging out with each more than usual.

He has also participated in Rose's vocal training, helping her out with some techniques and hints on how to match the tempo. He helps her out a lot when they are in dance class. Rose has been sitting in as well and it overall like a huge assessment going on in the clubhouse. But it was fun. Nothing is worth winning if it is easy. Working for it truly does make it worthwhile. Lisa could feel it in the air with the clubhouse. They were all looking forward to the final assessment. It will truly be a show to remember.

"Speed it up, we must keep your voice projected. Control it! Quick breaths! Keep going!"

Under the blonde's command, Lisa sped up her running while belting out the lyrics. She was entirely focused on her task. While she may not be a trained singer, she has been complimented by the others that she does in fact have the talent to be one. But the Thai would much prefer to listen to singing than participating. But she has been enjoying the vocal training. It was different and that was fun. Turns out she is a pretty good rapper as well, which R0ose has commentated and that she has even playfully asked for the Thai to feature in some of her original songs she is writing. Lisa would do it if she really wanted to. She is her friend after all.

"Niga nareul itji motage jakku ni apeseo tto!" Lisa sang, keeping the rhythm while running, focusing very well on the control of her voice. She was doing a good enough job as Rose kept cycling, not shouting instructions while the song of the son was playing in her pocket so that Lisa knew when it was her cue to sing. She and Jungkook pre-recorded the song so that Lisa will be able to get into the contempt and rhythm of the sing with Jungkook's voice supporting her, so she was appreciative of that fact.

"Ni mam jakku naega heundeureo beoseonal su eopdorok!" She sprinted and leapt over a rock, truly getting into the rhythm as she projected her voice, letting herself get heard by the early life of the morning while Rose kept cycling. The Australian blonde began to smile as Lisa was finally getting into it, her song reaching the level she was expecting and maintain it without getting shaky.

"Ni ipsureul tto humchigo meolli daranabeoryeo!" They were getting closer to their usually break spot near the forest where a bench and fountain were so Lisa got more confident as she kept running.

"nan Trou a a a ble! Trouble! Trou! Trouble Maker!" They arrived at the stop, but Lisa didn't stop there. She leapt onto the bend and turned to Rose like she was the audience and then did the last few dance moves before the finale.

"Trouble Maker." She cocked her hips and rotated, her face taking a seductive stare while Rose watched her with a smiling face. Jungkook's voice saying the final line before her. "Trouble maker."

And then flashed the final pose, grasping her imagining partner's head and then leaning in for a kiss, exactly as she has practiced with Jungkook and the music faded. Rose immediately started clapping, Lisa moving out of her position with a wide smile on her face, sweat beading down her forehead.