SEWENTIEN

Hello all! Thank you all so much for the votes and comments, they really motivate me. I just wanted to let you all know that sport training has started up again so I am currently training for  a tournament in a few months so I won't be able to update as often but I will try my best.

Thank for being with me this far. I appreciate all the support and kind words.

~~~

They say that time flies when you are having fun but at the moment for Lisa, at times it goes fast while others it just goes painfully slow. It has been some time since the night she was locked up with Jennie in her dance room and the blonde couldn't quite put her finger on what has occurred since then.

Jennie was still a pain in the ass, there is no doubt about that and when she starts snapping at the blonde for making a mistake or saying something which is deemed stupid in her rich ass books, then the blonde is due for a ten out of ten scolding from her. Lisa never truly realised just how much of a perfectionist the brunette is, even though the first practice session she had with her was proof enough of how far she would go to perfect a move.

She never thought that she would be in this position and when people say experiences change you, Lisa hasn't found that change in herself yet as she still dishes back at the brunette whatever she throws at her and the two of them have gotten into quite a few heated debates that even the back up dancers have gotten involved to get them back on track. And yes, the two finally have back up dancers for the dance, after a few more practise where Jennie and Lisa finally had a choreography which they could both agree on.

And again, Lisa can't exactly say that something has changed between the two of them, but she can't exactly say there hasn't been a change. She doesn't know but she just feels...almost connected to the brunette in a way. They are no way the same, Jennie being a haughty princess and a very demanding woman while Lisa is far more laid-back and is happily fine with being from a middle-class family. You could make a list of how different the two were from each other. And yet...there was something. Like a spark, or something.

Lisa feels this when the two of them are dancing together. She notices the lingering touches that she and Jennie make and the longer than necessary eye contact the two of them share. While the song they are dancing to is a couple song and they need to keep up the chemistry of the song by having intense gazes and imitating a couple who very much desire each other, Lisa cannot help that there is something more to that. And she knows she is not the only one feeling it.

Jennie herself seems to be slightly distracted. Well, as distracted as she can be while focusing on dancing. She stays closer in Lisa's embrace and when she pulls away, it is like a sudden withdrawal and she almost every time refuses to look at the blonde again as she calls for a break or starts pointing out the mistakes that the backup dancers did.

The brunette was being a little bit more different. Neither of them brought up spending the night together again, but Lisa is sure that the shift of things between them happened because of that. They learnt more about each other. Well, more like Lisa learnt more about Jennie. There is something behind the Queen B persona, Lisa knows this. She knows that someone behind that mask, is the real Jennie. While she is still super pissed at the girl for what she has done with the dance club, she now realises that there was in fact a reason behind it.

Lisa is just an explosion of confused feelings right now. She can't ever truly hate someone. Jeez, she is even sympathising for Jennie of all people. Guess with all the flashy things and opportunities that she has seen the rich kids get in Belvoire, it's kind of made Lisa forget that they too are just people and perhaps they are not as different from the poorer kids after all.