TWEE-EN-SESTIG

Hello everyone.

The support I have gotten so far has been so wonderful and it really motivates me to continue creating stories for all of you and to really bring about all the crazy ideas inside my head.

So the reason for my silence is because university has started again for me, it being my final year before I enter the working world. I promise that you all will be receiving updates for Queen B, but there is no exact schedule as I will be writing in whatever free time I have.

I had previously wanted to break this chapter into three parts, but since you all have shown your support for me for so long and have been so kind do support me on kofi, I decided to give you all a treat. I really appreciate the support you have given me this far. You all are the reason why my love for writing has been kept alive.

I love you all.

~~~

Despicable.

Horrendous.

Unbelievable.

A whole lot of different words were flashing through Lisa's mind, all basically meaning the same thing because they were all connected to the sheer fury that Lisa was feeling in the current moment. Despite the sharp ache that was pulsing throughout her entire body, Lisa did not stop her stride, not even when she had stumbled over herself halfway back to the dorm, not realizing the fatigue of her body until she suddenly felt hands pulling her back up.

"Lisa?" Soyeon asked questionably, caution in her eyes as she helped the blonde back up to her feet, but Lisa chose to ignore it as she continued in the direction to her dorm.

"Come on, I have some calls to make." She quipped, her eyes blazing as her dorm eventually came into view, not needing to tell Soyeon to follow her as the songwriter was as close as a shadow as she led them into the building and navigated through the corridors until they were at her dorm room. Lisa didn't say a word as she dug for her card and opened the door for the two of them, Soyeon letting out a low whistle as she took in the living space, her eyes darting around all over the place.

"Wow, your place is way better than mine. Is that your guitar?"

Lisa turned to look at the guitar in question, its wooden body laying on the living room couch with various pieces of paper laying around it. She shook her head.

"No, that belongs to my roommate."

"Who's your roommate?"

Lisa opened her mouth to answer the question, only to be interrupted by the sound of a door opening and the singing sound of her best friend and roommate to enter the room. Rose was busy drying her hair with a towel, dressed in a pair of pink pajamas that exposed both her long legs and delicate arms, her slender figure in full display, totally oblivious to the audience watching her. It was only when she glanced up and saw the two blondes that she let out a scream. She dropped the towel in surprise and clutched at her chest, clearly startled at the sight of the two blonde as they were not there before she had gone to shower.

"Jesus Lisa, are you trying to kill me?!" She exclaimed, her hand clutching as her chest as she tried to calm her heartbeat. Her blonde strand were wet and out of place, not at all like the usual perfect blonde waves that Lisa has become familiar with; although it hardly affected her natural beauty, as evidenced as she heard Soyeon whistle behind her as she looked at Rose.

"Wow." She heard the songwriter utter, clearly enjoying the sight of Rose in her pajamas and wet hair. Lisa furrowed her eyebrows and turned to look at the other blonde, her eyes flashing warningly when Soyeon eventually noticed the Thai's gaze on her.