SES

Hello All! So sorry that I haven't been updating. I was hyper focused on my other story but now I'm hyper focusing on this one now. That is one of my problems as an author, I tend to get hyper focused on a certain book and then forget about the other. But I wear my self out if I hyper focus on one too long so its kind of a good thing I have two completely different books.

If you have time, please check out my one shot kisses book and feel free to request or comment. Thank you all for the comments and votes. A lot of them have had me laughing my head off. Stay awesome all of you!

And just as a fore warning with future chapters, sometimes the songs I use above are used in the story and I just add variety. So like even if it is a group song, sometimes I will pose it as an original song to the character in the story. So please understand its all part of the fanfic. Thank you very much.

Anyway, here is the next chapter of Queen B

~~~

"Number 48!"

"Here! Thank you!" Lisa called out, getting up from the table and walking to the guy who called out her coffee order. BamBam got up to follow her and grabbed one of the trays of coffees while Lisa took the others. She smiled at the coffee guy. "Thanks, Sungjae."

Sungjae, who Lisa and the others have gotten to know as they come often to this café when they can after classes, smiled and grabbed a handful of small packaged cookies and placed them on the tray with all the coffee drinks.

"You're welcome. On the house, as always"

"Thanks, Sungjae, you're the best."

"I know."

Sungjae winked and smiled before turning to look for the next order for the next customers. Both she and BamBam grabbed the coffees and headed back to the table where the others were waiting.

After ironing out a few details and then spreading the word to a few others, the small dance club which Chungha was telling Lisa about two weeks ago has finally gotten together. While it is still fairly new, she did meet up with Somi and Chungha and she had to admit that they have put a lot of thought into it. They have it all planned out and Lisa is sure that the club will be a great success, especially since Chungha will be coming up with the choreography and then Somi will be working on some of the music. Sitting there and waiting for them was officially the members of the new dance club. Chungha, Somi, Momo, Jungkook, Lay, Mark and then of course, BamBam and Lisa. Lay and Mark were part of their dance class and is also one of the rich students and with being friends with Chungha, they were more than happy to join. Lisa and BamBam placed the cups on the table and each person took their drink before continuing their discussion that they came for today.

"I'm just saying, it would be nice if we have some place to train which isn't super early in the morning or super late at night." Mark said, crossing his arms as he leaned back in his seat. Chungha side and rubbed the bridge of her nose.

"I know, I know. I'm trying to sort something out. I am called the local dance studios as well as the gyms, but either they are too pricey or too far and also with everybody's timetables, it's hard to find a time and place where we can all meet, as well to have the equipment that we need at the same time."

"This is seriously so stupid. You'd think we would at least have some sort of place for practice with being students at Belvoire, but no, of course we don't." Lay grumbled and Lisa couldn't help but nod in agreement.

Their whole problem is that they can't exactly use the dance practice rooms at Belvoire unless it is early in the morning, or very late in the evening. The rich kids have the rooms booked during the whole day and a lot more appropriate times, giving them the access and opportunity to practice without sacrificing sleep or study time, unlike the poorer students who have to sacrifice sleep and effort to be able to practice at midnight and after hours.