EEN

Hello everyone! Welcome to my second book on wattpad. I am on the Jenlisa train and I hope that I can make this a book which you will really enjoy. Please feel free to PM, I am always up for a chat and please do comment and vote. They are like fuel to me and motivate me to keep writing. I will try my best to give you the best content I can.

Anyway, here is the first chapter of Queen B!

~~~

The airports are always bustling with activity. People arriving from long journeys while others are rushing off to catch their flights. Among the people in the airport was Lisa Manoban, her hair tied back in a pony tail, dyed blonde after she decided to was time for a new look to fit with her new move to Korea with her transfer to her new University. Of course, her mom nearly just about killed her the moment she walked through the door with her newly dyed hair, but it was totally worth it. The transfer to Korea was exciting enough, so it encouraged Lisa to get a bi wild and dye her hair, wishing for a new look for her new start.

Lisa grabbed her luggage from the moving conveyer belt and walked out of the arrival section to see the many people waiting for their loved ones to walk through the doors. Lisa squinted her eyes as she looked among the face, wishing to spot the one which she has missed the most. Finally, she heard her name getting called and her face broke out into a full-blown smile when she saw the very familiar face with a sign in his hands as he waved at her excitedly. Without a second thought, Lisa hurried over and all but leapt into the man's arms.

"BamBam!"

"Lisa!"

BamBam immediately spun the two of them around, hugging the blonde tightly to him while Lisa did the same. BamBam was her childhood friend and they have been best friends ever since they were little. The two of them were like two peas in a pod growing up and he was so close to Lisa that he was basically considered her brother with how often he spent time at her home and with her family. BamBam pulled back and smiled widely at the blonde.

"It is so great to see you!"

"It's great to see you! Oh my gosh, you have changed so much!"

"Oh, really?"

BamBam glanced down at himself and chuckled light-heartedly. It was true, he has changed a lot. While the two of them did grow up together, Lisa was used to BamBam's baby face and casual street wear which he always wore growing up. But now, his baby face was gone and has now been replaced with a more defined face, with sharper features and a much more masculine look. His hair was perfectly combed, dangling over his eyes slightly and smooth skin, no acne like he had when puberty tooks its coursel. And he definitely was much more fashionably dressed, wearing a black sweater which went up to his neck with a black trench coat with black pants and shoes. He totally gave off a 'rich-boy' vibe and it has only been three years since she last saw him.

"Ummm, yeah, by like a lot. Wow, Korea really has changed you."

"Not really, I just keep up with the times. After all, I look amazing in everything remember." BamBam playfully winked at her and Lisa punched him playfully in the shoulder with a smile on her face. BamBam reached out and gently tugged at the end of her blonde locks, looking at it curiously.

"Like the new look. Although I am guessing it was not Mama Manoban's idea to dye it." Lisa shook her head.

"Nope, she just about exploded when she saw it the first time, but dad managed to convince her that it was okay. But just to be safe, I did spend the next two nights at Nichkhuns."

BamBam burst out laughing and shook his head. He ruffled Lisa's hair and then reached down and grabbed the blonde's luggage before she could do anything. "You are still the same as ever. But come on, the journey awaits."