DRIE-EN-VYFTIG

Hello everyone.

So sorry for not updating, but like I said that updates will be harder to do given my intense study schedule. But I promise you that I will complete this story. I won't leave it unfinished.

Hope you enjoy!

~~~

Was she in a dream or a nightmare? Lisa had no idea. Quite honestly, she was just waiting for some giant being to come clobber her over the head to just try knock some sense into her and the rest of the world as she stared upon the sight, she never would have thought to ever see, not in a million years.

Seulgi and Irene kissing.

Irene was a notorious Ice Queen at Belvoire, a stunning beauty with sharp words which could cut like a knife, one of the best friends of Jennie Kim and quite possibly one of the richest students in the University who happened to hate poor students to no end. Lisa has had her fair number of run ins with the ice queen herself, be it when she and Jennie are having one of their 'confrontations', or when Lisa literally is stepping in and stopping the bullying attempts of Irene and the rest of her entourage on her fellow poor peers.

To say that Lisa did not like Irene would be an understatement. She didn't like her, and she most certainly did not feel any empathy towards her as she has seen first hand with how terrible that she was to others were not of the same social class as her. Even though she is aware that she is quite different when she is the presence of her friends, like with Jennie as the brunette has told the blonde that the girl is actually remarkably kind and caring, she just did not care.

It did not excuse her for all that she has done, especially since she does it simply because she can. While the circumstances of the relationship that Lisa has with Jennie changed due to them actually developing feelings for one another, Lisa wouldn't believe the same could happen between her and Irene. She was pretty sure that she would graduate from Belvoire with a bitter memory of the Ice Queen while she goes on her road of success.

But now she quite honestly did not know how to feel as she watched the second worst girl in the whole of Belvoire kissing one of her closest friends as if she had gone off to war and had finally returned.

Lisa has come to value Seulgi as her very close friend, the girl being kind, witty and caring, and more than often saving her ass during their majors due to her dedication to the subject, as well as Lisa's lack of schedule and planning due to her dancing major. Quite honestly Seulgi has helped her a lot since her arrival at Belvoire and she was proud to be able to call her a close friend given everything that has happened to her and people she is often surrounded by.

But now seeing her with the Irene Bae, getting pressed against the wall with her lips fully occupied with the ice queen's lips...she honestly felt like she had stepped off the face of the Earth and entered an alternate universe of which nothing made sense.

Lisa watched wide-eyed as Irene pressed Seulgi harder against the wall, pinning her to it with her own body while her hands were clutching Seulgi close by the neck, lips moving over hers furiously as if she was trying to force all of her emotions, good and bad, into the kiss. And Lisa could see Seulgi's hands on Irene's shoulders, her firsts scrunching up the fabric of Irene's clothes while her arms were tense, like she was deliberating to push the girl away from her or not.

They hadn't noticed the blonde's presence yet, clearly due to their minds and lips being wrapped up with one another, which was fortunate for Lisa because she quite honestly did not know what she would do or say if they didn't suddenly turn on her and realise she had just bared witness to this rather...passionate display of affection.