VIERTIG

Hello everyone, thank you for sticking with me this far. All your kind words have been read and appreciated.

Here is the next chapter!

~~~

Lisa has always seen herself as a happy person. She had a good childhood with amazing parents, and she was able to explore herself as a woman and as a person as she grew up. She fell in love with dance and photography, the two helping her define herself and she has always tried to push herself to be the best that she could be. She has friends who love her and her family who loves her.

She felt that she did not need anything else. Yes, in the future she hopes to find that special someone who will make her feel fulfilled and happy. Someone who will complete her in every way possible. Yes, they will fight, but their love will only come back stronger when they get over it. She believes there someone out there for her and that there is someone out there for her to love.

But you never know where the future is going to take you and Lisa believe the best way to live was just to go with the flow and allow fate to do its work. Everything happens for a reason and whatever calling there is for the Thai, she will follow it when the time comes. Until then, she will simply be herself and see where the world will lead her to.

And they led her to Jennie.

Jennie Kim, an enigma to everyone. The daughter and niece of the owners of Belvoire, a dance prodigy who strived to be the best at dancing. A beauty who could put any model to shame. An individual who knew what she wanted and never gave up no matter what was thrown her way. She was a woman who had so many sides to her, so many stories which were tangled up together to develop the personality of Jennie Kim. She was an astounding figure who held so much respect and fear at the same time.

She was an enigma.

And she was all Lisa's.

Lisa just lay on her side, her head propped up with her arm as she gazed at the beauty beside her. Last night just kept replaying through her head. The warmth of Jennie's body pressed against hers, the touch which just sent goosebumps all over her body and the kisses which branded her to her very soul. Last night was life-changing. While Lisa has said before that the brunette has ruined her for anybody else, last night just hammered the last nail in the coffin. She could never be with anyone else other than Jennie. She has ruined her. Period.

They made love last night, focusing on nothing else other than each other. They kissed, touched, and tasted each other, exploring the other so thoroughly that they could map out each curve, angle, and feature of each other. They became one last night, uniting their souls and bodies together. Lisa doesn't know when they actually feel asleep, most of the night being filled with the touches and gasps as the two made love over and over again, but she feels content as she watched the sleeping brunette beside her.

Jennie was fast asleep beside her, her head resting on the pillow while the blanket covered her naked body. Lisa could count every eyelash which the brunette had, and she was just mesmerised by the innocent look which Jennie had as she slept. She definitely could hold herself well in bed, surprising Lisa as she remembers that the brunette confessed that she had never been with a woman before. And yet with last night's performance, she is tempted to call bullshit. She was amazing last night, and she definitely made Lisa see stars.

Guess a prodigy can master almost anything.

But Lisa did not mind, just content with being to wake up in the same bed as Jennie. It is probably the last time as well seeing that tomorrow the semester is starting up again and they will be forced to go back to the different sides of University they belong.