SES-EN-VYFTIG

I'm guessing all of you are surprised to see me again lol.  Been working hard at Uni and finally have the time to write again. Thank you all so much for the kindness and patience you all have shown. Let me tell you, your comments kept me going through all the tough times. I truly appreciate you all.

Hope you all are excited for the upcoming chapter.

Love you all!

~~~

Lisa couldn't do anything else other than just hold Jennie when she let out all her tears. She didn't flinch when she felt her shirt material soak up the tears of her girlfriend because the shirt was replaceable and could be easily fixed, but whatever Jennie was going through could not be fixed so quickly. While Lisa definitely expected a lot of things to happen tonight, she did not respect to literally meet the ghost of Jennie's past which everyone just avoided talking apart. Even though the curious side of the blonde was yearning to find out more, she opted to leave it because she did not want to reopen any old wounds of Jennie's which could cause her to go backwards in whatever recovery she has had from it.

And yet it took one reuniting moment to send everything down the whirlpool.

Lisa wasn't sure how long she and Jennie stood over the cliff at her spot, just holding each other while Jennie cried into her chest while Lisa just kept her on her feet, literally being the pillar to hold her up during her breakdown. But Lisa was not going to leave Jennie alone, not after such an eye-opening event between her and Wendy, the very woman who seems to haunt every single rich person at Belvoire, or rather, its head hive that consists of the Queen B Jennie Kim.

Jennie didn't even put up a fight when Lisa took the keys from her and eased her into the passenger seat of her car, which was immediately concerning to Lisa because there is no way in hell Jennie would ever just hand over the keys of her car to Lisa without a fight. At times Lisa thinks that she loves the car more than she loves Lisa, though she didn't say that outload often, because the last time she said that to Jennie, she full on got bent over the hood and spanked ten times before being ignored for a week.

And while one would think it would be a hot idea in being spanked by the Jennie Kim, Lisa quickly realized that it was more punishment than pleasure and tried not to flush red each time she sat down on the couch in the dorm and would get a curious look from Rose when she noticed Lisa's slightly pained look when she shifted her sitting position.

But anyway, Lisa could not let Jennie to drive in the state that she was in. Even though she had eventually stopped crying, tears still trickled down her cheeks and her eyes had gone red and puffy from her previous crying sessions, putting her in no right state to drive. Besides, Jennie and Lisa had barely arrived at Jennie's spot in one piece, and Lisa did not want to play with fate if she allowed Jennie to drive them back to Belvoire in her upset state.

The drive was silent, neither bothering to put on the radio to fill the tense silence between the two of them as Lisa drove them back to the university. Neither bothered to say anything either, Jennie's voice was too hoarse from crying and Lisa didn't know what she could say to make Jennie feel any better. But the small comfort that both of them took was the hand that Jennie placed on Lisa's leg as she drove, gently squeezing it at random times to help center her in some kind of way, and perhaps to comfort Lisa in a small way while words was something that Jennie was incapable of making at the current moment.

When Belvoire came into sight, Lisa decided that it would be best for Jennie to stay with her since the brunette would hardly be in the shape or form to converse with any of her fellow rich peers as they ventured back onto the campus from the afterparty celebrations. Jennie also should not be alone right now and since Lisa is the only one aware of what has happened that night, it was only right that she was the one that Jennie should wake up and see first thing in the morning in order to give her whatever she needs to deal with the aftermath of seeing her past love again.