VYF-EN-DERTIG

I think I am going to delete this story.

Jokes.

Lol haha.

Hope you all have enjoyed the D-Day of your jenlisa shipping! Thank you for the support so far and please do keep supporting me through this journey.

Here is the next chapter!

~~~

"You rich kids get room service?" Lisa stared at Jennie in disbelief as she watched the brunette push a tray front the front door to the bed, filled with croissants, fruit and various types of spreads. Jennie raised an eyebrow at her as she began preparing two plates.

"Of course, how else do you think we get breakfast?"

"Make it yourself?" Lisa said, pointing out the obvious as she watched Jennie cut open a croissant and stuff it with jam and cheese. Jennie rolled her eyes as she handed her the plate.

"And just where is the kitchen in my room Lisa?" She asked sarcastically, grabbing her own plate, and then crawling back onto the bed to sit next the Thai with her back leaning against the headboard. Lisa glanced around the room, of course noting that there was no small kitchen for them to cook food and she just huffed.

"You rich people really are something else."

"Don't hate us because you ain't us. Besides, you seem to be enjoying the benefits of dating one of the said rich people you are complaining about."

Lisa immediately halted on her chewing, her cheeks suddenly flushing bright pink at hearing the brunette address their relationship so casually. Dating?

"Dating?" The question slipped out of the Thai's lips before she even realised it and she immediately regretted it as she turned to see Jennie looking at her with narrowed eyes, pacing her half-eaten croissant back on the side plate she has on her lap.

"Yes. I don't just kiss anyone and tell them I like them, Lisa. And besides, you're mine and I won't let someone else have you." Jennie said, turning back to plop a piece of her breakfast into her mouth. A smile crawled along Lisa's face and she cleared her throat before letting out a little laugh.

"O-Okay, but its just...you never actually asked me to be your girlfriend."

"I don't ask, I take." Jennie said, chewing her breakfast and then leaning over the Thai to grab a glass of orange juice on the breakfast tray which was wheeled. She settled back into her spot and took a sip before turning back to the blonde who was looking at her carefully. She then suddenly glared. "And if I recall correctly, I am the only one who said that I like you last night. You didn't say a word. So just how do you plan on fixing that Lice?"

"Oof, back to the nickname. Am I going to have to take that as a warning that I am in trouble with the future?"

"Lice..." Jennie growled, and Lisa immediately held her hands up in defence.

"Okay, okay, I understand, no need to get angry."

Jennie huffed and turned away to focus on her breakfast instead. Lisa watched the brunnette's actions and noticed a pout forming on Jennie's lips, her eyes becoming slightly downcast as she picked at her croissant and playing with the crumbs which crumbled off the pastry. A warm feeling suddenly filled Lisa and she couldn't help but inwardly coo at the soft sight of a sulking Jennie. Because thinking about it, the brunette did make a point.

Last night, Jennie had confessed many times that she liked Lisa, mainly because of Lisa's need to hear the words to be repeated, still in disbelief that she was in fact making out with the Queen B on her bed and the said Queen B was confessing to sharing the same feelings that the Thai had for her. Lisa never did actually say that she liked the brunette back. And while Jennie was acting nonchalant about it, her current sulky mood is proof enough that she is uncertain about the Thai's feelings, even though making out with her should be a big clue enough that she liked the brunette back.