VYF-EN-SESTIG

Hello everyone

Its been a while and that is all on me.

So writers block has kind of bitten me, which is part of the reason I haven't updated at all. But the other reason is that I had gone overseas to attend my older siblings wedding. The tourist bug also got me, hence why I also didn't write much.

But I would like to say thank you to everyone for their constant support. You all are so wonderful to me and I truly appreciate all the support that has been shown to me and my stories. I will try my best to keep making content that will make all of you happy.

Without further ado, here is the next chapter.

~~~

Lisa was beyond tired, to the extent that she felt like a hibernation period was due to her. She was exhausted on all levels: physical, mental, and emotional. She has gone through a tumultuous time in just a few weeks, getting stretched out like fresh toffee before suddenly being molded in a sticky, emotional, clay ball and being burnt into that shape in a flaming oven. She had no desire to move, no desire to do anything else but just stay in her dorm room and wait for the end of the year.

But with that desire meant that she would have to fall back on schoolwork and essentially lose her scholarship if her grades gave in, and she hardly wanted to endure the humiliation that would come with her losing her scholarship, especially since it was such a 'privilege' to be a student at Belvoire. But if she had to be honest, the blessing of being a Belvoire student felt more like a curse, that thought stemming from all the experiences Lisa had in the past few weeks. And there was only one person she could blame for everything that had happened to her.

Jennie Kim.

The brunette was like a phantom to Lisa, albeit with a solid form and a sense of beauty which could rival a goddess. But goddess-looking or not, Lisa couldn't blame anyone but her for everything that had happened to her, even though she had tried to deny it for a long while.

She didn't want to blame Jennie; she tried her best to look for the better things in the hopeless situation. She has kept recalling everything that Wendy and Solar have told and advised her. To have faith in the brunette. But faith was hard to come by when the said brunette shamed Lisa in publicly and literally declared it impossible for someone like Lisa to be in a relationship with someone like Jennie, even though the two of them were in one.

The whole denial of it all...it just hurt. A lot.

And to make matters worse, Jennie tried to explain herself later that night to Lisa, but the blonde refused to hear anything. Or rather, it was Rose who refused to let the brunette anywhere close to Lisa, especially when she had found the blonde sobbing her eyes out in the dorm when she arrived back at the dorm after her classes.

"Rose, I swear if you don't let me-"

"What Jennie? What are you going to do which you haven't already done? Go home, Lisa doesn't want to see you!"

Lisa heard a scuffle outside her bedroom door, but she had no interest in listening any further because the sound of Jennie's voice just broke her heart into smaller broken pieces than they already were. After everything Jennie had said in the courtyard in front of the entire student body, she hardly believed that the brunette would show up at her dorm so late at night, begging to see Lisa even though she was the last person the blonde wanted to see.

It seems that the naturally selfish side of Jennie really was showing, although it was always there, and Lisa had previously always ignored it because of how smitten she was with the brunette.