AGT-EN-VIERTIG

Hello everyone, so sorry for the long wait. I have had a little ease up with my lectures and assignments. Well, more like found a gap to write. Thank you for the support you have given me so far and I truly do appreciate it.

I don't think this is my best work but I hope it is enough to sate all of you. Your patience has been greatly appreciated.

Here is the next chapter!

~~~

Jennie's lips were hot against Lisa's as she pressed the blonde into the mattress. Lisa's hands were tangled with Jennie's chocolate locks, pulling with just the right pressure to make Jennie moan into her mouth. With Lisa tugging at her hair, Jennie paid her back with a nip at her bottom lip and then sensually sucking at it as her hands busied themselves with unbuttoning Lisa's shirt. It's a good thing that wore her clothes with a strategy in mind as she allowed herself to get undressed by her girlfriend.

With her shirt discarded, Jennie's hands immediately sought out her stomach muscles, felling and massaging them as she kept Lia's lips busy. Lisa couldn't help but let out a little laugh as Jennie kept her hands rather focused on her stomach and pulled enough just to say a few words.

"You and your obsession with my abs."

"Shut up." Jennie hissed before smashing her lips back to Lisa's, deepening it immediately which the Lisa more than welcomed. She was more than happy to let Jennie take the lead because it was the brunette who had called for her to come over to her dorm so late at night in the first place. Clearly her girlfriend was stressed and needed an outlet. And Lisa was more than happy to be that outlet.

Lisa's hands travelled down Jennie's sides until they reached the bottom of the brunette's shirt, and she immediately began to tug them up, making her intention clear to the woman on top of her. Jennie pulled away just to help Lisa discard her of her own shirt before leaning back down to kiss the blonde again. Lisa allowed herself to revel in the soft skin of her girlfriend, gliding her fingers along Jennie's back and tracing her spine which sent a shiver through her body. She is always sensitive to Lisa's touch.

Lisa eventually moved her hands to the back of Jennie's bra and quickly unclipped it, freeing Jennie's breasts from it and slid it off the brunette's shoulders and down her arms. Jennie helped her take her bra off and Lisa took that time to sit up from the bed, forcing Jennie to back up as well, and began to press kisses to the Jennie's sternum as one of her hands went and took hostage of Jennie's breast giving it a squeeze. Jennie immediately let out a gasp at the touch.

"Lisa..."

Hearing her name fall from the Queen B's lips was music to the Thai's ears and it prompted her to envelop the nipple of Jennie's free breast in her mouth. Jennie gasped again and cradled Lisa's head to her chest, pushing herself closer to Jennie's mouth as if to ask for more. And Lisa was more than happy to give her the attention she wanted.

She sucked at Jennie's breast while her hand squeezed the other, groping and teasing her nipped with her thumb and index finger while Jennie squirmed in her lap. It has been a while since the two of them have been this close and Lisa was going to make up for it with every second that she had here with the brunette now. She gently bit down on Jennie's breast, and she immediately was rewarded with a sharp gasp and a moan from the brunette, the hand in her hair tugging at her blonde strands in pleasure.

"Oh Lisa...don't stop baby."

"I don't plan to." Lisa said, deciding to swap breast and give the other equal treatment while her hand went to grope and squeeze the tended breast.

Jennie gasped and moaned as Lisa gave equal treatment to her other breast, but soon enough she ran out of patience. She wanted to touch the blonde too. She wanted to make her feel good to. Jennie's hands went to Lisa's shoulders and pushed her, the blonde's lips leaving Jennie's breast with a small pop and a slight gasp as she was pushed back down onto the bed. Jennie sensually licked her lips before she slid her hands under Lisa's body to unclip her bra as well and eagerly pulled off her bra and tossing it aside before grabbing both orbs in her hands and given them experimental squeezes. And just how she always reacts when Jennie touches her in an intimate way, Lisa leaned into the touch and moaned as she felt her breasts getting touched.