Before he could land a hit on Paimon, a knock interrupted them. The two paused in their spots, looking like a deer in headlights. Aether puts his sword away and walks over, opening it to see Amber.

"Good morning, Aether, Paimon!" She smiles, greeting the two with a cheerful wave. Paimon floated over and cheerfully waved back. Aether leans against the door frame.

"Hello, Amber. What are you doing?" He asks, noticing her holding her bow. The brunette shyly smiled, "I wanted to know if you and Paimon wanted to go check if there are any hilichurl camps set up nearby again." Aether smiled at her, nodding.

Aether quickly spun around, going towards the desk to pick up his sword. After checking to see if he forgot anything, he went back over to Amber and Paimon. Both were talking about Sticky Honey Roast.

"Alright, let's head out." He grabbed Amber's hand and closed his hotel room door, ignoring the growing blush on the girl's face. Paimon quickly followed after them and whined the two about leaving her behind.

Amber smiled to herself, looking at her linked hand with Aether. The three passed Lisa, who was collecting overdue books from others. They waved her a greeting before continuing to run out of Mondstadt.

A boy with choppy orange hair walked through the city with his youngest brother, Teucer

A boy with choppy orange hair walked through the city with his youngest brother, Teucer. "Let's go to that shop!" The small boy chirped, pointing at a random toy shop he thought looked interesting.

The younger gave his older brother a closed-eye smile. "Mr. Nice Guy said that they had fun toys in there!" Childe smiled at Teucer, "Sure, let's go then."

The two siblings walked over towards the toy store, seeing all the large teddy bears and random animal stuffies. The small child looked at the toys with a huge smile, so cute. Childe watched his darling brother run around the shop, poking at every toy he thought looked cool.

"Is this shop part of your toy institute too, brother?" Teucer hugged an oversized boar stuffed animal, peeking over the side. Childe tightly smiled, nervously.

"Ah, yes." He stuttered. Childe always felt nervous whenever Teucer came to Liyue. He had to keep up his toyseller act is a bit hard. He remembered the time when Aether and he took Teucer to Lingju Pass. Fighting all of those Ruin Guards were not fun.

"Hey, do you think we can see Mr. Nice Guy again?" Teucer asked, dropping the toy back to where it belongs and running up to his older brother. Childe rubbed his chin.

"He'll probably visit tomorrow," Childe answered, carefully taking his brother's hand and walking out of the store. "Let's head back to Wangshu Inn. I have a surprise for you there." Teucer cheered, throwing his other hand up into the air.

The two of them made their way towards Wangshu Inn, talking about Mr. Cyclops and other toys that Teucer wanted in the future. Childe smiled. He only has to do this for a couple of days.