26

"bold" = Talking (dialogue from the past)
[D/N] = Divine Name
[•••] = Pronoun

<𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎-𝚞𝚙>

「ᴠᴇɴᴛɪ'ꜱ ꜱᴏɴɢ」

「ᴠᴇɴᴛɪ'ꜱ ꜱᴏɴɢ」

Venti remembers how he met the Astro God well. He was a small wind spirit then, wandering through sweet flower fields and frolicking in it. There, Venti met a bard who had a melodic voice and played beautiful tunes.

The bard had no name.. or Venti had forgotten his precious friend's name. Although Venti doesn't remember the name, he remembers the bard's appearance and his story.

The bard wished for freedom. To be freed from the tyrant of the old city of Mondstadt. Venti enjoyed the melodies the bard played, small stories being pictured each note.

The boy voiced his wishes every song and Venti passively listened. Soon, the boy would start a rebellion in the caged city and borrow Venti's elemental strength. His life was lost in the end.

It would be known later to Venti by [Name], that Decarabian had loved his subjects in a twisted way. The God of Storms trapped the citizens with gales to protect them from the sheer cold beyond the city.

To [Name], the misunderstandings had left the old city of Mondstadt in ruins. A result of a one-sided affection from a god who thought he had granted his citizens protection when in their eyes was a prison. The rebellion to overthrow Decarabian consisted of the nameless bard, the wind spirit or Venti, the Gunnhildr Clan, and a wandering red-haired warrior.

After the rebellion and the loss of the reigning god, the spectating Astro God had chosen the Anemo Archon. [Name] had granted Venti a new name and power through the Gnosis.

Barbatos, the Anemo Archon.

With the newfound power, Barbatos took on the form of his deceased friend.

The Gunnhildr Clan celebrated the ascension of the god, but the Red-haired warrior wasn't pleased and left the new god's side. Barbatos reshaped the land of Mondstadt, using wind to terraform land and cut mountaintops and created a new city with the people. He granted them freedom and believed it would be better for the nation to be led without a king.