origin log • 1/3

"To you, 2000 years from now."
Attack On Titan

 -°୨୧°╭───━━━━ஓ๑❅๑ஓ━━━━───╮°୨୧°

.. -
°୨୧°╭───━━━━ஓ๑❅๑ஓ━━━━───╮°୨୧°

You walked up the grassy slope with your [Weapon] hidden away, feeling the cool breeze against any exposed skin. Thinking of your friend, ----, who stayed in her room in Celestia. Although you dislike humans, you enjoyed the nature and animals that live below your home.

Taking in the fresh air, there's a faint scent of mints and sweet flowers. You continued to walk until you reached the edge, seeing the valley over the edge of the cliff as you carefully sat down at the edge. Your legs dangled off the cliff, slightly kicking back and forth with your feet.

Back then, you were afraid of falling off of Celestia, thinking that there was no chance to get back up. Of course, that was before you learned how to levitate since you were a [God/Goddess]. ---- was always seen floating that you thought she was allergic to the ground. If you fell off, it was most likely because you voluntarily walked off.

Looking down at the field, seeing the small figures of hilichurls and their young playing and hunting. How they even make babies is unknown to you. Also spotting small colorful slimes in your peripherals that bounced with each step or slide around a pond. Small elemental spirits could be spotted right under the small cliff, as they frolicked around a small berry bush.

They were picking the sweet berries and you stared at the happy spirits before noticing a small wind spirit staying still.

Your eyebrows furrowed, you watched as the small wind spirit start heading towards a more silent spot to stare at the storm-shrouded city. You looked over at the small city that Decarabian controls.

Decarabian, Lord of the Wind or the God of Storms, was one of your friends and followers. He was one of the candidates of the Seven Archons and isolated his city with a wind barrier to protect his people from the threats outside of their city. You always thought it was stupid, protecting mortals that didn't appreciate or believe in the Archons or Gods. The beings that breathed life into their land and created them. You knew his people didn't love him as much as he did.

You will never understand why the gods would ever love humans. Then again, these gods were once weak like those pathetic mortals and grew up with them before gaining their divine powers.

Decarabian would always talk about his people with a small shine in his eyes, ranting about how he's protecting his people by isolating them from the outside world. You thought it was idiotic to love humans.

---- had always talked about how she hated humans, claiming they were arrogant and greedy. You trust her. She is your first friend after all. She's experienced more things than you had, even if you were the oldest.

You snapped out of your thoughts when you saw a bard playing his lyre. Clicking your tongue, you were about to stand up and leave before you noticed a blue-ish spirit fly towards the bard. The same spirit wind spirit that you saw before.

Curiosity bubbled in you. You've never seen a spirit so close to a human before, so you stayed. You don't know where the feeling came from, but you aren't going to question it.

He had two black braids that framed his face, a brown scarf-like cape that had a three-petal flowers attached to it, and a plain wooden lyre.

He played the lyre beautifully. You find yourself slowly enticed to the music, leaning forward to try and hear more of the melody. Although, a small side of you raged over the fact that you're enjoying the music.

"I do wish to see the birds in flight." The bard said softly, gently brushing his fingertips on the strings. You wondered why a human would want to see a mere bird fly.

Aren't there always some birds are flying in the city?

You glanced around the area seeing no birds. There wasn't even a sky to look at and admire.

Decarabian must have really wanted to keep everything safe from the wasteland outside of the wind barrier.

The small spirit smiled. "One day, I will bring what you wish for. Together, we'll see flocks of birds soaring through the blue sky." The bard stared with wide eyes before giving a warm smile to the small wisp.

"Then I will wait for it."

Your violet eyes that have a [Zodiac] sign in; studied the two figures as they continued to talk before the bard had to leave back to his home in the storm-shrouded city.

The elf* turned and left the wind barrier behind, in search of what the nameless bard had wished for.

°୨୧°╰───────ஓ๑❅๑ஓ───────╯°୨୧°
.. ...

──── ✩elf - poor translation, the elf in Chinese are spirits and other magical creaturesDecarabian - Lord of Wind or God of Storms, the tyrant king who was a candidate to become the Anemo Archon before Venti (don't take the info in this book serio...

──── ✩
elf - poor translation, the elf in Chinese are spirits and other magical creatures
Decarabian - Lord of Wind or God of Storms, the tyrant king who was a candidate to become the Anemo Archon before Venti (don't take the info in this book seriously, if you want accurate ones, then read the wiki)

information may not be accurate as the first 7 chapters of this book were published back in December 2020 - January 2021

original date estimation: 2020/12/21
revised: 2022/10/3

note: hello! i've decided to rewrite this fanfic as of the 3rd of October :D
i'm not sure when i will republish the rewritten work, but today is the third of October, so hopefully i'll get everything rewritten by the end of 2022..