30

[•••] = Pronoun
[W/N] = Wanderer's (Given) Name

ᴄᴡ: ɢʀ, ɪʟɴᴄᴇ, ᴡᴀʀ, ɴɢꜱᴛ

ᴄᴡ: ɢᴏʀᴇ, ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ, ᴡᴀʀ, ᴀɴɢꜱᴛ

"End her life

"End her life."

That was all you said to Nahida at the end of the two hours you both started talking. After you uttered those words, a loud explosion sounded from the distance. Nahida stood up, an urgent look painted on her round face.

"The others should be holding Ilvonia back." Nahida spoke. You followed after her, rising up from your place and finding your chest feeling heavy. Was it from the stress? The nervousness and the anticipation from what you and Nahida are about to do?

"Once she's here, I'll send her to you right away." Nahida frowned a bit once she said that. "Are you sure you want to do this..? The plan we came up with a while ago—"

"I'm sure." You cut her off. Nothing could change your mind. To end this unneeded war, you will wipe out the very things that started it.

Nahida didn't say anything as she stared at you. The moment the two of you came up with the plan, she wasn't on board with it at all. Nahida had a grim expression once she knew she couldn't convince you otherwise.

If Nahida could choose and plan how this war should go, she would've tried to settle it peacefully. If only Ilvonia wasn't bloodthirsty and after your life, maybe Nahida would've been able to make a more effective plan.

You licked your dry lips, feeling a bit remorseful.

"I'm sorry, Nahida."

Nahida shook her head.

"Don't apologize. I guess there really isn't another way." Nahida forced herself to smile up at you, but you can see her genuine emotions through her eyes.

"If you truly believe this is the only way, then I'll help you."

You didn't know whether you wanted to cry or not. In all honesty, you didn't want to end anyone's life. Sure you have killed in the past when Teyvat still had a bunch of gods, but those days are long over.