25

[W/N] = Wanderer's (Given) Name
[D/N] = Divine Name

[W/N] = Wanderer's (Given) Name[D/N] = Divine Name

"How disappointing

"How disappointing." The Wanderer before your group clicked his tongue. His arms were crossed in front of his chest as he leaned against the door of the Forest Ranger's house.

"I expected a god(dess) to have more flair." The boy who called himself [W/N], a name given by Aether, narrowed his eyes at you. You felt insulted.

Cyno had long left after making sure your journey was safe. After a few minutes of waiting, this Wanderer had showed up at the door. Paimon had spewed out small friendly insults towards him.

"Let's get along now.." Aether awkwardly held up his hands. [W/N] gave you a smirk before getting off the door to stand properly. He waved his hand, "let's go. Lesser Lord Kusanali is waiting."

[W/N] swiftly walked off like the wind. His tone sounded like he didn't want to deal with anyone at all. You found it a little funny that Cyno and this boy were similar in this way.

Aether and Paimon went after him, not wanting to be left behind. You watched them walk for a bit before going to catch up. You felt like you didn't want to know or get close to the Wanderer. Either way, your purpose was to get away from Ilvonia and her group.

[W/N] continued to walk ahead. He purposely ignored and avoided talking to the three of you, but Aether still tried to talk with him.

"How is Nahida doing?"

"Fine," came a short answer. Aether felt himself get irritated.

"Why did you decide to meet up with us? We can walk there ourselves." Paimon floated next to [W/N]'s head, staying away from his hat. [W/N] sighed through his nose.

"Lesser Lord Kusanali requested that I come." [W/N] ended with that, not wanting to talk any further. You watched as he picked up the pace. Paimon continued to annoy the indigo haired boy, 'buzzing' around his head like a moth attracted to a light.

Aether casually slowed down to match your pace. You stared at the blonde from your peripheral.

"I see you are all close." You commented, violet eyes going back to looking at [W/N] and Paimon. Aether sent a soft smile.