14

ᴛᴡ: ɪɴᴘᴘɪɴɢ, ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ, ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ, ᴄᴜʀꜱᴇꜱ, ᴘɴɪ ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ

ᴛᴡ: ᴋɪᴅɴᴀᴘᴘɪɴɢ, ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ, ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜꜱ, ᴄᴜʀꜱᴇꜱ, ᴘᴀɴɪᴄ ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ

A small girl watched on top of a cliff as the group of three walked down the path, her hands gripped on a round ball that was filled with gunpowder

A small girl watched on top of a cliff as the group of three walked down the path, her hands gripped on a round ball that was filled with gunpowder. She was a bit curious about who those people were, but couldn't approach the group since she was with the  two people she considered as her older brothers.

"Klee," a slight deep voice sounded behind her. Klee spun around, looking behind her to see bright red eyes looking at her. The boy, presumably around eighteen or so years old. She doesn't know, considering the boy doesn't even know either. The spikey grey/gray haired boy squatted to her height, holding out a shiny red apple.

"Apple?" He tilted his head, his lips forming an downwards 'v.' Klee happily grabbed the apple, beaming.

"Thank you, big brother Razor!" Klee squealed, her eyes shining with happiness. Razor had a small smile on his face as he watched the young elf-like child munch on the fruit. The two friends were waiting for the eldest of the group to show up from inspecting some plants they found while exploring. Albedo is his name, or 'Big Brother Albedo' by Klee. Since he's the oldest, he's trusted to look after and supervise the two younger ones whenever they went out adventuring together.

"There you two are." The two looked over seeing a blonde boy stalking forward, clipboard tucked under his arm and pen dangling from a string attached to the metal of the clipboard. "Big brother Albedo!" Klee quickly threw the unfinished apple into Razor's expecting gloved hand and sprinted towards Albedo, giving him a tight hug. The adult of the group gave a charming smile.

"I hope you didn't give Razor too much trouble." Klee quickly denied the joking comment, saying she wouldn't want to cause Razor any trouble. Razor deadpanned for a couple of seconds, recalling the times the young Pyro user bombed the entire forest. The red-eyed boy huffed before standing up straight and walking over towards the two. He held out the unfinished apple towards Klee with a strict look on his face, huffing.