12

[Name]: You are now one day closer to eating your next plate of nachos
Zhongli: That's the most hopeful thing I've heard
Xiao: But what if I die tomorrow and never eat any nachos?
Venti: Then tomorrow is nacho lucky day—

[Name]: You are now one day closer to eating your next plate of nachosZhongli: That's the most hopeful thing I've heardXiao: But what if I die tomorrow and never eat any nachos?Venti: Then tomorrow is nacho lucky day—

°୨୧°╭───━━━━ஓ๑❅๑ஓ━━━━───╮°୨୧°

You let out a groan, dropping an unconscious Venti onto his bed. For someone who seems light, he's a bit heavy.. You later slapped your wrist, scolding yourself for thinking that.

You plopped onto your bed, covering your violet eyes with your [Left/Right] arm. After stargazing with Venti, the Anemo Archon had fell asleep curled to your side. Not having the heart to wake him up, you decided to carry the bard back to the inn.

Man, you will never try that ever again when he's asleep.

Sighing, you sat up straight, feeling the joints in your back pop loudly. Oddly satisfying, but we don't talk about that. You thought back to the time Aether had left with disappointment.

You felt bad that you couldn't help the poor boy, seeing his upset expression made you feel guilty for not having any information. Although, Aether did reminded you of someone from your past. Same hair style, same fashion, and everything.

You scoffed. Feeling like this won't get you anywhere.. but you still feel a bit bad for not having any information. Maybe asking Venti or Zhongli for information might help. You doubt Venti would say anything though, considering he drinks wine to forget those stuff. Obviously nobody wants a sad drunk Venti. Zhongli it is then.

You smiled to yourself, excited to see how the Geo Archon and the Adepti were doing. Hopefully there wasn't anything chaotic that happened or is happening.

Glancing out the window, you watched the sun slowly rise. The sunlight blinded your eyes, causing you to let out a quiet pained noise while quickly covering your eyes with your arm. You pushed yourself up into a sitting position, using your elbows, sliding your legs across the mattress and turned to face the dark.

Knowing breaking the news to Venti about leaving Mondstadt would be hard, you grumbled. You knew Venti's attached to you. So attached that he'd even be willing to stalk you everywhere. Whether it be a walk in the city, talking to the innkeeper, feeding the strays and pets in the plaza, etcetera.

It wasn't new. Although you had gotten used to it thousands of years ago, you started to get tired of it. You'll most likely need to leave a note, tell him directly, or leave without saying anything.

The first option is probably good, but you'd feel bad about not telling him personally. Second choice it is then.

You hummed. Would it be a good decision to bring people with me? Venti probably can't go, he'll have a hard time leaving the city that his old friends had fought for. You could always go alone, but you still haven't gain enough of your original power back to even fight things.