13

Aether and Paimon watched as the [Hair Color] haired God(dess) locked the door to the room [Pronoun] had stayed in

Aether and Paimon watched as the [Hair Color] haired God(dess) locked the door to the room [Pronoun] had stayed in. Before the door closed, the Traveler thought he heard sobs from the other side. Shrugging it off, the outlander gave the Astral manipulator a comforting smile and an outstretched hand. He watched [Pronoun] give him a forced smile and took his hand.

"Let's get going then!" Paimon flew ahead, obviously wanting to get to Liyue as fast as possible to eat the cuisines there. [Name] lightly chuckled while Aether groaned. It's been a few days since the two of them talked about heading off to Liyue to find Zhongli and his friends. [Name] originally wanted to talk with Zhongli only (and the adeptis too), but Aether convinced [Pronoun] to meet his friends that he made when he was there. [Pronoun] eventually gave in and agreed to meet who the boy's friends were after three hours.

Aether curled his fingers into [Name]'s, pulling [Pronoun] along towards the direction Paimon floated off to. The two ran pass the Mondstadt citizens, waving to those who said a quick 'bye' to them.

Aether introduced [Name] to his Mondstadt buddies: Bennett, Fischl, Razor, Huffman, Eula (although the woman seemed a bit annoyed when she saw Aether), Barbara, and surprisingly Rosaria.

Bennett, Fischl and Razor were an interesting trio, the three now-travel-buddies met the three adventurers at Good Hunter's. [Name] was amused by the electro girl and how she spoke. It reminded [Pronoun] of how old plays back in Khaenri'ah, storytellers being dramatic and using metaphors every sentence.

Aether and [Name] later saw Huffman and Eula talking (most likely about work and about Mika..) in the distance, the former dragging the God(dess) to introduce [Pronoun] to the knights. Talking to the blue haired woman was awkward, but [Name] found the lady to be pretty endearing when [Pronoun] realized Eula was a bit of a tsundere.

Aether spotted Sucrose with Timaeus, thinking about introducing [Name] to them but decided against it once he saw Sucrose rushing off in a panic.

After talking with the two knights, Aether brought [Name] to the church. There, they met Barbara trying to talk to a certain Sister who had tried to run off again..