[ KNY/DS AU ]

Either based off of the actual VAs and/or Personality wise
None of the characters I use is based off of the actual characters of the Anime

also there is cursing in this chapter

"Astro" Characters if they were in Demon Slayer:

MAJOR OOC

"Come on! Get up! Are you gonna sleep all day? Wake the hell up will you?" A voice toned with annoyance bellowed

"Come on! Get up! Are you gonna sleep all day? Wake the hell up will you?" A voice toned with annoyance bellowed. Aether opened his eyes, flinching slightly from the brightness of the sun. Slowly processing what was going on, Aether gasped lightly when he noticed his hands were tied behind him as he lays on his stomach.

He looked up, noticing multiple people looking down at him.

"Bummer. I heard he was a Demon Slayer with a demon in tow, so I was looking forward to seeing someone flamboyant, but it's just some ordinary-looking kid?" A navy-blue haired man sighs in disappointment.

"We must see that this boy is put on trial to be judged. I see." A shorter man with white hair with a single red-orange streak said calmly, a small smile on his face.

"Wh-Who are these peo—" Aether says, but gets interrupted from a hand slamming his head down against the pebbles.

"Don't open your mouth just yet, you moron! Just who do you think is standing before you? You are in the presence of the Hashiras!" The Kakushi hissed, glaring down at Aether.

Hashira? What is a Hashira? Aether's golden orbs looks up at the nine figures. Who are these people exactly? Where am I now?

"This is the Demon Slayers' Headquarters." A young girl with light blue hair tied in a high ponytail smiles, "and you're about to be put on trial, Aether."

The girl slowly covers the lower half of her face with a blue fan. "Before we start the trial, why don't you explain the crime you comm—"