8

**GIVE AMBER SOME LOVE!! MY GIRL DESERVES LOVE NOT HATE D:**

°୨୧°╭───━━━━ஓ๑❅๑ஓ━━━━───╮°୨୧°

"Hm.. I don't think I like anyone right now." You answered Lisa, giving her an awkward smile. Which is the truth, you don't know if the people from then have stayed the same. You would assume Rex Lapis is the same.

By being broke as always.

Anyways, Lisa looked disappointed because of your answer. She leaned back, letting out a disappointed huff.

"Amber, do you like anyone?" Lisa asked the brunette, since she didn't answer before. Amber lets out a quiet 'eep,' thinking she could've gotten away.

"Well.." Amber paused, fiddling with her thumbs shyly. "I think I like this one guy, but I don't think he's interested in me at all." She frowned.

You watched Jean give Amber a comforting pat. "It's alright Amber. Do you mind telling us who they are?" Jean questioned.

Amber immediately shook her head, her face turning red from embarrassment. Lisa lets out a small groan.

"You guys are a bit boring.~" Lisa sighs, crossing her arms and staring with a defeated look. You let out an awkward laugh.

"Well, it's getting dark. I think we should go home and rest for tomorrow." Jean said after clearing her throat. Amber quickly nodded in agreement, wanting to leave the tavern as soon as possible.

Of course, the guys were a bit confused on why the females wanted to leave. They didn't mind though.

Venti skipped over to you with a big smile, "Come on, [Name]! Let's go stargaze!" He grabbed your hand and started dragging you outside.

You waved the others a 'good-bye' and continued to follow the bard. While Venti was dragging you away, you thought of the other people important to you.

Rex Lapis was one of your closest friends, your broke friend. You always had to treat him to eat and he surprised you when he actually brought money. It only happened once though. You bet he's probably still broke somewhere.

Xiao was also one of your closest friends. You were there for him when Rex Lapis gave him a name. You were so happy for him that you threw a party the next day. Of course, Xiao is a tsundere when it comes to appreciating the things you give him.

You then remembered Tsaritsa. Although she was a bit mean to you, she respected you a lot since you're the source of the Gnosis and Visions. You didn't really like her though.