19

"PAIMON STOP EATING EVERYTHING—!" Aether tries grabbing the oversized pixie, attempting to prevent her from eating the leftovers

"PAIMON STOP EATING EVERYTHING—!" Aether tries grabbing the oversized pixie, attempting to prevent her from eating the leftovers. Paimon whines, stretching over the round table and reaching for the Golden Shrimp Balls.

[Name] smiles at the group, drinking from [Pronoun] cup of [Drink]. It's been a wild ride with these buffoons, and [Name] felt happy around them. Even if Paimon steals some portion of [Pronoun] food...

Looking around the room, [Name] observes the large group with a small smile. The [Hair Color] person can't even remember what [Pronoun] were fighting about with Zhongli–JK, of course [Pronoun] remember. Still pretty pissed about it as well.

When was the last time he showered? That old man smells like rotten meat with a hint of osmanthus wine. [Name] won't admit it, but [Pronoun] did enjoy the scent from the Geo user. There was a comforting mood that surrounded him.

[Pronoun] violet eyes met golden ones. Xiao stared at the [Taller/Shorter/etc] figure, a light red tint on his ears appeared when he was caught staring. It's been a long time since he had saw the Astro God(dess). He's still unable to form any words towards [Pronoun], afraid that the older will think that he's nothing but a nuisance.

--

You held back your laughter when you saw Paimon chuck a small piece of lettuce into Aether's hair. From your peripheral, you notice Xiao sitting silently as he continued to avoid your gaze.

Picking up a plate of almond tofu, you walked over to him. "You haven't eaten anything since we were here."

"I'm not hungry." The boy grumbles under his breath, nervously looking at your violet eyes. You huffed.

"You won't be able to protect Liyue on an empty stomach. I don't care if Adepti don't need food, you better eat." You snatched his wrist, pulling him towards the others at the table to force-feed him the dish. Xiao felt a bit flustered as he followed you. He isn't sure whether or not to feel embarrassed or not.

Pushing him into a chair, you set the plate in front of him. The two of you sat/stood in silence, the noise of Aether and Paimon arguing still in the background.