Anastasia

Giovanni

I gazed at my beautiful daughter as she wrapped her hand around my pinky finger.

Victor stood beside me. Nothing but love was in his eyes.

"She's beautiful, G. I still can't believe she's real."

Victor stroked her thick hair.

Her hair was starting to look more red like Tamara's than the mousey brown it was the day she was born.

"Moya lyubov'. You have no idea how long I waited to love you.", I told Anastasia as I started to wipe her drool off her face with my handkerchief.

She made a face. For some odd reason, she hated for anyone, but Tamara to touch her face. It's kind of insulting. Her lip began trembling and then she was crying.

"I know, Ana. I'm sorry."

I picked her up and rocked her.

"I hear my baby.", I heard Tamara say.

I turned and saw her standing behind me. She reached for Anastasia and I placed her in her arms.

"Aww. Did Daddy touch your face again?", she wiped Ana's tears away.

Ana began smiling at Tamara.

Tony

I smiled as I walked in the baby nursery to see Tamara, Giovanni, and Victor all smiling at Anastasia.

"I remember when mine were that small. I was afraid to sleep in case I missed something."

Victor looked up at me.

"Anastasia, your other godfather is here to see you.", Tamara said as she handed Anastasia to me after I put on hand sanitizer.

"Hello, my princess."

Ana grabbed my finger and held on tightly.

"Daddy.", I heard Aria say.

I turned and saw her standing with Valeria.

"Yes, my love?"

"I thought I was your princess.", she said with her lip puckered.

Tamara placed her hand over her heart as Giovanni and Valeria tried to hide their smirk.

"You are my princess."

"But you called baby princess.", she responded, confused.

Aria couldn't pronounce Anastasia, so she just calls her baby.

"Well, you both are my princesses."

She pondered over the thought for a moment and nodded.

"Okay daddy."

Victor picked her up and placed her on his shoulders.

"Wanna go to the playroom, Aria?"

"Yes!", she said excitedly.

Victor, Valeria, and Tamara exited the room together.

"How's it being a father?"

"I didn't realize that this is what I've been searching for. The love that I feel when I look at Ana. I've never experienced anything like it."

I smiled at him. I looked down at Ana in my arms.

"Ragazza dolce. You have so much love already."

"You want another one?", Giovanni asked.

I looked up at him, then back at Ana.

"I would have 10 more as long as Val's there."

Tamara

Valeria and I watched as Aria play in the ball pit with Victor.

"Do you think you would have another kid?"

Valeria's laugh caught me off guard.

"I'm going to take that as a no.", I laughed with her.

"I think three is my limit. I love my kids with all my heart, but I don't think I can do this again."

"I want more. As many babies as I can with Giovanni."

"I still can't believe you and Giovanni had a baby."

"Does that ever bother you?", I asked her.

She cocked her head to the side.

"Your baby?"

"I hear Karina's voice in my head everyday saying, "You're not Aunt Aria." I think about Aria everyday because my sister is the reason she is dead and if she was still alive, I wouldn't have Giovanni or my baby girl. I know that she was your best friend and I know you probably hate seeing me with Giovanni because he belongs with Aria."

"Tamara, you are not Aria. You are Tamara. The first girl I met that makes Giovanni smile since he lost everything. I miss my best friend every single day, but I am so grateful for your friendship and kindness. I am so grateful that you make my brother smile. And Giovanni does not belong with Aria. Giovanni belongs with anyone who makes him happy."

"Thank you, Val."

"Mommy, look!"

Valeria and I both looked up to see Aria and Victor cannonball into the ball pit.

"Great job, baby."

Victor and Aria began racing around the ball pit.

"He's going to be a great dad. He's already an amazing uncle."

"So, how are things between you two?"

She started shaking her head and took a deep breath.

"There was a time before I met Tony, when I was still married to Alexei, where I believed I loved Victor. Alexei would abuse me every single day, but I would push through it because I knew after he was done, I would see Victor and Victor would make me feel like an human being. I soon realized that I needed his friendship above anything else. He's my brother and I miss him. I can tell he's trying to make everything okay between us."

"He is. Juliana and him are doing so well."

"I'm so happy for him. It's about time he gets his happy ending."

The doors to the playroom flew open.

It was Bruno and Tony. They looked panicked.

"Honey, what is it?"

"Victor!"

Victor rushed out the ball pit with Aria.

"What is it?"

"Juliana's in labor."