Confrontations

Tony

"What are you talking about? I don't have f-."

"Stop. I saw the way you looked at her earlier. It's the same way I look at her."

He studied my face before speaking.

"I'm sorry. You took me in and I disrespected you."

I nodded.

"You're too calm right now. Aren't you mad?"

"No, I'm pissed. I wanna kill you right now, but if I do Valeria would never forgive me. You're like a brother to her."

I watched as his eyes widened and he looked as if he was struggling to breath.

"What's going on?"

I turned to see Giovanni walking towards us.

"Your brother has feelings for Valeria."

"I fell in love with her before I even met her."

"What?"

"Alexei had me stalk her before they even met. He wanted me to see what kind of woman his father was arranging for him to marry. I followed her around and I found out the kind of person she was. I found out she was this sweet and kind girl who always did what she was told. She never broke a rule in her life and she always said "please" and "thank you". I hated that she had to marry him. Not only because I was falling for her, but because she deserved better than him. She was the perfect angel and he was Satan's right hand man."

Giovanni placed his hand on Victor's shoulder.

"After she married Alexei, we bonded. We bonded over losing our mothers. Valeria had never came to terms with it. We both blamed ourselves for not being with our mothers when they got sick. She...comforted me. She-"

"-I don't want to hear about how you feel in love with her. I just need you to put an end to it."

"Tony, I'm trying. I'm trying to move on. I'm trying to forget about my feelings. It's just..hard."

Tony nodded.

"What about Juliana?"

Victor smiled.

"I really like her. She's the only woman I've been with that saw the light in all the darkness. She joined this lifestyle for me. When I'm with her, it's like she's the only other person in the world and she's all mine."

"If that's true, then-."

"Why do I still have feelings for Valeria?"

I nodded.

"She's here. She's always around. I don't think I can get over her if she's always here. I can't tell her to stay away because she's my best friend, but-."

"-You need time away from her."

He nodded.

"Take all the time you need. I think we're going to be too busy with Aria."

I hugged him.

Even though I was beyond pissed at him, he was still a brother to me.

"Tony!", I heard my wife shout for me.

I hurried back to her to see her still in bed. Karina and Gio were playing with Aria.

"Where were you?"

"Just talking to the guys."

I kissed her deeply and she kissed back eagerly.

After a minute, she pulled away and smiled.

"What's gotten into you?"

"You're mine, okay? Don't you ever forget it."

"I could never forget it. I love you."

"I love you." 

I kissed her forehead.

Karina handed Aria to Valeria.

Valeria kissed Aria's cheek.

"I love you, princess."

Giovanni

I looked at my big brother.

"How are you?"

"I don't know. I'm glad that I finally got it off my chest, but nothing has changed. These feelings won't go away. I'm trying to move on with Juliana, but I can't."

"Maybe Juliana isn't the right girl to move on with."

"Giovanni, I'm not hav-."

"Boss, you have a visitor.", Bruno stated with a smile on her face.

I followed him.

"Who is it?"

Bruno remained silent. The smile never leaving his face.

We reached the main living area.

I was met with familiar mesmerizing green eyes.

"Hello Giovanni."

"Tamara."

2. The Beast And His Beauty✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें