Bathroom Lunch Gone Wrong (Chapter 6)

A/N: in this chapter and in the next few ones there will be a trigger so if anorexia is a trigger for you I advise that you don't read them. Also please don't starve yourself, your perfect the way you are don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

(Unedited)

Today is the day that I finally get discharged from the hospital. The food there is absolutely atrocious. I couldn't wait to get out. Now I'm just waiting for Hisoka to unlock the car door cause I'm standing outside freezing. "Come on get you keys out and unlock it already." I whined as the wind picked up. "Ugh, fine." he grumbled.

I probably wouldn't be waiting for him if I didn't run to the car but I was so cold. Hisoka took the keys out of his pocket and unlocked the car. I immediately scrambled into the car. Since Hisoka made me freeze outside I think I should get a little payback. I locked the car doors. Even if he has the keys I can still keep locking it. (Am I the only one that loves doing that? Especially to sibilings)

Hisoka finally reached the car but when he tried to open the door it was locked. He looked a little frusterated which caused me to laugh. The car was once again unlocked but before be could open his door I locked the car again. Hisoka was now letting out a little blood lust which scared the crap out of me and caught me off guard so when he unlocked the car again I didn't lock it.

Hisoka got in the car and closed the door. "Did you really think that was funny?" he asked clearly annoyed. "Do you think it was funny to make me wait by the car while it was freezing cold outside?" I spat back. "Maybe you shouldn't of run to the car." he replied as we pulled out of the parking lot.

"Maybe you should've brought me a jacket." I retorted. (Your clothes were really dirty and torn up after getting beat up so Hisoka had to bring you some clothes to change into for when you got discharged from the hospital and he didn't bring a jacket). After saying that Hisoka stayed silent leading me to believe that I had won the agrument, I smiled triumphantly.

I could practically feel Hisoka rolling his eyes but I payed no mind to it. Since it's friday, maybe I could hang out with the boys tomorrow. Accually, maybe that's not the best idea. I don;t want to piss off anymore petty, jealous girls. Usually I wouldn't be intimitaded by them but it has to do with Killua. It's not like I even like him like that but even if I tell the girls that, they won't believe it.

What am I supposed to do? I love hanging out with Killua again but...is it worth it. Killua probably already feels bad enough as it is since the girls beat me up cauise they want him. Wait. I didn't tell anyone why they went after me, no one asked. So does that mean no one knows? I might regret this but I'm just gonna try to distance myself from him.

I got snapped out of my thoughts as the car jolted to a stop, we arrived back home. Hisoka quickly got out of the car and rushed to the other side. He opened the door and helped me out. "I'm fine bro. You don't need to help me." I said but Hisoka didn't look to sure. Reguardless he let me go and shut the car door. We walked up the steps to the house and he unlocked it.

Since it was getting kinda late, I shouls probably just go to bed now. I walked up the stairs to my room and got in bed for the night.

On Monday

There were a few rumors I heard about what happened to me but all of them were absolutely ridiculous and far from the truth. I hadn't talked to anyone all day and I want to keep it that way. It was lunch time now and I'm not that hungry so I just walked to the girls bathroom. I'll probably just sit in a stall and play on my phone the whole time.

When I got in the bathroom I got in a stall and sat down, taking out my phone. I heard two girls walk in and start talking. "Did you hear about Emily and Killua dating?" one of them asked. (If your name is Emily just change it to Olivia) I felt a ping in my heart. "Ya I did, their such a cute couple don't ya think?" the other girl responded.

I stopped listening to their conversation after that. I felt hot salty tear fall down my face and I didn't stop them. I don't know why I'm crying, I mean, it's not like I like him. Maybe it's just cause he's like a brother figure and I'm protective of him. Ya, that's it. Emily's in our class she is perfect. Her body his flawless and she is really smart, I don't blame Killua for liking her.

I envy how perfect she is. I'm too fat to look like her though. I could lose some weight though. I didn't eat breakfast this morning and I'm not eating lunch so maybe if I don't eat I could look like that. The bell rang signaling it was time for class and I didn't sense the two girls' nen so I'm guessing they left already.

I got up and exited the bathroom heading to class. After what I just found out, I don't think I will ever be able to even look at him without bursting into tears. Ignoring him might now be as easy as it seems though. Hopefully he doesn't try to talk to me but I know that after a while he's bound to say something. And I am not ready for that time to come.

1008 words